Browse Auto Companies in Newark, New Jersey

Auto

General Motors

1.9 (280 reviews)
    • www.gm.com

"i have a cts v 5.7 2005 Cadillac part #1526**** it is a pedal sensor 9 pin connector. the part is discontinued but there is no option ,what do i do junk a 65thousand dollar car. Then what is the use of being Gm."

Read All 953 reviews Customer Service

Nissan

1.9 (101 reviews)
    • www.nissan-global.com

"My husband and I went to Staten Island Nissan on Friday September 10 2021 for a schedule appointment Salesman was Sharon who we have leased with before Was giving an offer of leasing a Pathfinder which we turn down. After talking..."

Read All 613 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Kia Motors

2.0 (505 reviews)
    • www.kia.com

"Purchase my second car from Kia and the motor gone I pay 461 and now Im car-less for 4 or more months until its fixed because of a recall that I took my car to the Kia on I-65 service rd. In mobile al to be fixed they told me..."

Read All 1302 reviews Customer Service

Volkswagen Of America

1.9 (202 reviews)
    • www.vw.com

"This dealer they can fix the issue on my car , I be try to speak with the service many, and the service advisor technician the sales man that sale the car to me and no one give a explanation why they can't fix my sunroof shade is..."

Read All 468 reviews Customer Service

Premier Parking Usa

1.5 (43 reviews)
    • premierparkingusa.com

"I parked at the lot at 3rd and Veterans Parkway Sunday Oct. 13. 1PM. A large sign by pay booth stated parking hours
    M-F 6---
    Sat 6---
    Nothing for Sunday. The sign led me to believe there was no charge for Sunday. I took my out of tow..."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

Jeep

2.0 (188 reviews)
    • www.jeep.com

"ShockedI bought a used 2021 Jeep Compass, on 09/05/2021. I bought the Jeep from Kendall Ford in Miami. It did not have a manual kit nor an extra key.
    The salesman promised he'd get the manual and, he'd have me a key made.
    I've calle..."

Read All 408 reviews Customer Service

Honda

2.0 (106 reviews)
    • automobiles.honda.com

"I am having problem with my auto idle on my 2017 Pilot Elite. I have been shutting it off, but the other day I forgot and we were in heavy traffic and had to stop suddenly and there was a problem and it shut down the engine. I hav..."

Read All 601 reviews Customer Service

Forest River

1.7 (916 reviews)
    • forestriverinc.com

"the frig doesnt work the awing is broken . this happened the first week of june. i have 38000.00 in this camper and have not been able to use it . I WANT IT fixed . i bought the unit in may 2021 . it is sitting at campers world..."

Read All 1730 reviews Customer Service

Chrysler

1.8 (451 reviews)
    • www.chrysler.com

"I had a recall on my 2017 FIAT ABARTH 500 on the Shifter Shaft. The repair was done in February 2021. It broke again recently and I had to pay close to $500.00 to have it repaired. Is this something that should have been..."

Read All 1251 reviews Customer Service

Icon Parking

1.6 (53 reviews)
    • www.iconparkingsystems.com

"I paid online for a reserved spot and then was charged again in order to get my car and leave.
    I need the second charged to be canceled or reimbursed"

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service