Browse Companies in Newark, New Jersey

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,937 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"I ordered through doordash, to Dunkin Donuts this morning .My name is Carol Plater. The cost of my food was more than 30.00 dollars. I ordrred coffee, iced coffee and chai tea latte, and a dozen donuts. The coffee was..."

Read All 23181 reviews Customer Service

Verizon

1.7 (1,053 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.verizon.com

"How long am I under contract I have no bars that I have one bar at my house Every time I complete this it puts me that I am a customer how do I talk to somebody can't do it here"

Read All 3067 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.5 (14,368 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Rotten food and also sauce still frozen. Also fees were inaccurate
    The charges were also higher then proposed"

Read All 29564 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (4,117 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"I have been a faithful and loyal customer. I have been getting double charges and I'm getting real tired of it. Furthermore, I will stop making business with this company before they take all my money again."

Read All 11457 reviews Customer Service

Bobs Discount Furniture

1.8 (645 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.mybobs.com

"In August 2021, I purchased a $1000.00 mattress. According to Bob's return policy, after 30 days, I can return it for a full refund by 7-10 business days. The mattress started to sag and get uncomfortable. I had Bob's pick it up o..."

Read All 2015 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,815 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"I booked a Uber on October 23rd, but the driver was canceled it after he reached. And then again it's charged for me on October 27th.the amount is $35.90. Please refund this money to my card."

Read All 13406 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,609 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"My washing machine has broken 4 times this year. Having to wait weeks for it to be fixed. Im having to spend more time and money going other places to wash. What can you do to make it better for me. I cant keep doing this."

Read All 6891 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (5,285 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I returned something . Then I received a email that I gave credit but I have no way to use it because I have no pin"

Read All 11707 reviews Customer Service

United Airlines

1.7 (313 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.united.com

"Without going into too much detail, I was deceived by an agent named Bruce Williams. Was given erroneous information and quoted charges that were false. Contacted Bruce on 10-22 and 10-26. Noticed on my credit card 2 fraud..."

Read All 963 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

1.9 (10,673 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I forgot my password and I don't have that phone number but I want my id back please help me Facebook team.my Id name is Shrikant khond and phone number is 703857**** please help to get my id back"

Read All 42503 reviews Customer Service