Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies in Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Footwear and Clothing

Rosegal

2.1 (1233 reviews)
    • www.rosegal.com

"I never received my merchandise I ordered from them so I asked for my money back and I've been waiting on my refund since May 5th they keep lying to me I just want my money back"

Read All 2205 reviews Customer Service

Fashionmia

3.6 (1757 reviews)
    • www.fashionmia.net

"After much time searching for a phone number or email to contact Fashion Nova directly, I finally found it. The problem I had was that my sweatpants arrived with *** I had tried to report this through their website several times,..."

Read All 2815 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rosewe

1.5 (961 reviews)
    • www.rosewe.com

"Cannot get into site that one must contact in order to make return. I am now stuck with a bathing suit that does not fit and I am out $35.00. I will never order from this company again. Very dissatisfied. companyAvaAvoid this"

Read All 1881 reviews Customer Service

Modlily

1.4 (1845 reviews)
    • www.modlily.com

"I haven't received a refund on returned merchandise. I sent it to the Toronto, Canada address. It was received there on May 18, 2021."

Read All 3289 reviews Customer Service

DressLily

1.8 (1785 reviews)
    • www.dresslily.com

"Been a mistake in address it shows incomplete, so my order went back to the sender seeing for a refund or is it possible I will receive my item today?"

Read All 3451 reviews Customer Service

Zulily

2.1 (622 reviews)
    • www.zulily.com

"I contacted Zulily customer service and was told that a credit had been applied to my account. I was told that it would automatically show up at checkout. It did not. I am at a loss as to why they told me that I don't have to..."

Read All 1173 reviews Customer Service

Torrid

2.2 (374 reviews)
    • www.Torrid.com

"I paid $38 to have my items shipped over night and I didnt get my items until the following week this company is full of liars. Then they tell me is says on the website that if its placed after 9am then it wont ship until next..."

Read All 532 reviews Customer Service

Promgirl

3.7 (269 reviews)
    • www.promgirl.com

"I need a long red ball gown dress gown"

Read All 399 reviews Customer Service

Northstyle

1.7 (210 reviews)
    • www.northstyle.com

"Customer service found returned items and is being issued. The customer service representitive I spoke to did not give me her name but was very helpful."

Read All 544 reviews Customer Service

Nastydress

1.7 (278 reviews)
    • www.nastydress.com

"Took the money, never delivered. All attempts to contact result in being ignored, lied to or sent form answers. DO NOT USE. DO NOT TRUST GOOD REVIEWS. Now trying to get money back 6 months later but struggling, will have to use..."

Read All 563 reviews Customer Service