Browse E-commerce Companies in Mount Laurel, New Jersey

New Jersey, Mount Laurel
E-commerce

SPEEDYBUYS

• www.speedybuys.com

"I've called and written to asked them for a refund, but they won't credit my account...and how do I stop them from charging my acct. again...I don't want it, and I don't use it!!!...Scams like this should not be allowed on the..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Shoppers Advantage

1.2 (72 reviews)
    • www.shoppersadvantage.com

"I cancelled them after a few months of membership and found out they have been continuously billing me. They refuse to send a cancellation email just like they refused to last time."

Read All 441 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Shop NBC

1.6 (13 reviews)
    • www.shopnbc.com

"well this is how the story goes one guy was 6'4'' and other Big-"'Mike-"' GUy was 6'5'' TOLD CUSTOMERS AND KEPT TELLING CUSTOMERS to get this AIO AllinOne-Desktop Computer Now (-year-was-2002-) Because you may Never see it..."

Read All 162 reviews Customer Service

Shadow Shopper

1.9 (36 reviews)
    • www.shadowshopper.com

"My work email was included in a group email that came from an employee in my company about an opportunity to supplement my income with a job with Shadow Shopper. The email stated this is a legitimate opportunity that the employee..."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

Septic Maxx

1.8 (24 reviews)
    • www.septicmaxx.com

"Company has snake oil salesmen including the pushy manager that got on the phone and scared my 82-year-old father-in-law and intimidated him into thinking his system was going to fail and cost him thousands of dollars if he did..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Rebateshq

1.6 (9 reviews)
    • www.rebateshq.com

"Still have not recieved them yet. Trying to get in contact with someone"

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

QVC

2.3 (444 reviews)
    • www.qvc.com

"I wrote a review on QVC and it was never posted. Why. Because it was an honest review about Tova Spray Oil. The reviews rave how it smells like Tova fragrance. Well I bought it and let me tell you their was absolutely no..."

Read All 996 reviews Customer Service

PulseTV

2.4 (37 reviews)
    • www.pulsetv.com

"These jerks constantly send me unsolicited emails and refuse to stop inspite of my numerous requests for them to do so. Do not do business with these people."

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service

Personal Creations

2.3 (107 reviews)
    • www.personalcreations.com

"I put wrong date and would like to cancel order I have all my information I ordered and infinity sign for my niece wedding"

Read All 263 reviews Customer Service

Original Soe Gear

4.0 (83 reviews)
    • www.originalsoegear.com

"I have not received my order. I placed my order 3 months ago. They have not responded to my emails or voice-mails. I believe they are a great company. I would just like to recieve my order or speak with someone who can let me..."

Read All 109 reviews Customer Service