Browse Companies in Mount Laurel, New Jersey

New Jersey, Mount Laurel

Comcast

1.7 (2,127 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"I need to talk to customer about my bills, the automated system told my bills was paid. But I did pay my bill for September so need to speak to a customer service,"

Read All 5626 reviews Customer Service

Freedom Mortgage

1.6 (599 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages
    • www.freedommortgage.com

"I keep getting unwanted emails. Until you remove them and quit bombarding my email i will blow up your phone"

Read All 1148 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,765 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Three items were blatantly left off my order and all I got was a credit of $7.43? $25 credit would have been more appropriate."

Read All 22761 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,298 reviews)
    • directv.com

"DIFFICULTIES RETURNING EQUIPMENT. TRIED EVERY THING SUGGESTED BY YOUR EMPLOYEES--NOTHING HAS WORKED. ON HOLD AT LEAST 1 HOUR EACH TIME--HUNG UP ON AT LEAST 5 TIMES--ASKED TO TALK TO SUPERVISOR AND REFUSED--SENIOR CITIZEN, UNABLE..."

Read All 13511 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,812 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"DOG FOOD WAS TAINTED AND MOLDED THIS WAS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAPPEN I WILL NOT BUY ANY MOREALWAYS CHECK YOUR DOGS FOOD; IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS ALL WET AND SOGGY"

Read All 10956 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,851 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"I have an ongoing issue with this company. I would greatly appreciate if they would be more professional by notifying me of the exact expected date of delivery of packages, and NOT email me of an expected date of delivery and chan..."

Read All 6293 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,601 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"I had sears to my home August 2nd because my dishwasher door doesn't close properly. The technician ordered an new upper shelf and scheduled an appointment two weeks later. I received the part and then got a call saying the techni..."

Read All 6865 reviews Customer Service

Magicjack

1.9 (236 reviews)
    • www.magicjack.com

"Constant issues with no resolve. Once they sell you their service, that's the end of any customer support.
    I've used Magic Jack for 10 years, and when my contract is up, I won't renew it."

Read All 2730 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,143 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"I ordered a $2000 computer, which was supposed to REQUIRE a signature in order to be delivered. Instead, an expensive and fragile piece of equipment was just left on my porch for all to see, rain or shine. I've never had any..."

Read All 6134 reviews Customer Service