Browse Furniture and Decor Companies in Hillsborough Township, New Jersey

Furniture and Decor

Bobs Discount Furniture

1.8 (636 reviews)
    • www.mybobs.com

"Basically called a liar about furniture that was never received by me, multiple and I mean over 10 times bobs came to my house to deliver, (something we already had) fix, (something that wasnt broken) or just come to set up the..."

Read All 2000 reviews Customer Service

Value City Furniture

1.8 (549 reviews)
    • www.valuecityfurniture.com

"My order has been rescheduled for pickup four time. Value City Furniture didn't call me on the fourth change, I found out the day I was scheduled to pick up so imagine my frustration. Buying from Value city furniture has been my..."

Read All 1145 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sleepys

2.0 (167 reviews)
    • www.sleepys.com

"Bought this king size matress. Within 3 months there was a noticeable sag on both sides. Contacted the seller and never heard back. Fast forward and bought a real memory foam. Its heaven. Decided to cut the sleepy open and burn..."

Read All 443 reviews Customer Service

Pottery Barn Kids

1.7 (142 reviews)
    • www.potterybarnkids.com

"Ordered on 11/25/2020. Still not received. Was ordered for his granddaughter for Christmas but he passed away before it was ever received. I do not want the chair that was being shipped, he wanted the chair we ordered.
    Supposedly t..."

Read All 208 reviews Customer Service

Homegoods

2.5 (177 reviews)
    • www.homegoods.com

"My daughter was injured in the NPR store (seriously injured!) She had 1 surgery &; needs another! They have ignored me for over a year. I am not asking for much, I would understand if I were asking for a ridiculous amount..."

Read All 314 reviews Customer Service