Browse Companies in Hillsborough Township, New Jersey

Comcast

1.7 (2,129 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • corporate.comcast.com

"My comcast internet phone service has been out of order for months and they refuse to send a tech out to fix the problem. I suppose this is my punishment for going to the BBB to try to get the issue resolved. These people are..."

Read All 5629 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,813 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I being a female had no more money only a check my child tax credit check a government check only being of $250 called twice to the king Walmart in King North Carolina and ask even though it was a check that I had to have..."

Read All 10958 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ShopRite

2.6 (318 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • shop.shoprite.com

"We tried to check out at ShopRite tonight. They had a computer coupon for grapes which did NOT work. We asked for help and waited for 15 minutes while the ShopRite worker kept stalling us. After waiting patiently she rudely told..."

Read All 736 reviews Customer Service

Priceline

1.5 (1,252 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.priceline.com

"Need to speak with Vanessa at Travel Services 1-87*-***-****
    As we were disconnected on 09/17/2021 while speaking.

Read All 2803 reviews Customer Service

Keebler

2.0 (271 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers
    • www.keebler.com

"So Keebler bought out Murray Ginger Snaps which I have purchased and enjoyed for years. Now Keebler Ginger Snaps, the cookies are smaller without any Ginger taste!! Keebler should have left Murray alone it was an excellent..."

Read All 569 reviews Customer Service

Delta Faucet

2.4 (117 reviews)
    • Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies
    • www.deltafaucet.com

"Asked about a particular product before I purchased, answer was quick and courteous and to my satisfaction"

Read All 213 reviews Customer Service

Bobs Discount Furniture

1.8 (643 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.mybobs.com

"Just got off the phone with an agent that had me on hold for an hour I finally hung up and use their text app still they couldn't help me either they trying to make me pay 7999 for someone to come out to look at the furniture..."

Read All 2013 reviews Customer Service

Bob Evans Restaurants

2.6 (897 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.bobevans.com

"My husband and I met his mother and sister for an impromptu family breakfast. As long time and frequent visitors to Bob Evans, we looked forward to enjoying a great meal with our family. When we got there, our family members were..."

Read All 1766 reviews Customer Service

Zoosk

1.8 (1,634 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.zoosk.com

"I have an account I set up and I am getting a message. When I reply that person isnt getting the message."

Read All 3849 reviews Customer Service

Zolucky

1.4 (574 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • zolucky.com

"No complaint -- just a question - with a 38" bust, what it the best size for a Zolucky sweatshirt with buttons?"

Read All 834 reviews Customer Service