Browse Telecommunications Companies in New Jersey, United States

Telecommunications

Cox Communications

1.6 (790 reviews)
    • www.cox.com

"Debit card expired and automatic payment rejected. Dont want to pay the 25.00 returned payment fee. Ive been trying to resolve this for MONTHS! I not a pissed off customer, but I will be soon. This has gone on long enough!"

Read All 1638 reviews Customer Service

Vonage

1.4 (138 reviews)
    • www.vonage.com

"When I call they ask me four did it PIN numbers I forgot when I pay my bills every month but I cant call I dont know why"

Read All 324 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Securus Technologies

1.7 (963 reviews)
    • www.securustech.net

"Not talking to a representative of how to set up the app just a computer saying the same thing in emails sence no refund might as well use this app"

Read All 2286 reviews Customer Service

Syfy

1.6 (146 reviews)
    • www.syfy.com

"Im trying to watch vanhelsing and the error says Failed sorry! A video playback error has occurred.please try restarting this video.if you continue to experience issues.please contact us under settings in the app. We have trued..."

Read All 371 reviews Customer Service

Spectrum

1.6 (905 reviews)
    • www.spectrum.com

"I have 3 non functioning fire sticks, because my internet keeps going out but my bill is always paid. And the problem is never resolved and to replace my 3 fire sticks its gonna be $150 or more"

Read All 1259 reviews Customer Service

Wirefly

5.0 (1 review)
    • www.wirefly.com

"I was surprised to see that no one had reviewed the new Wirefly here, so I thought I'd chime in. Wirefly was purchased in 2014 and re-launched by new owners as a comprehensive comparison site for cell phone plans, internet, TV,..."

Read All 132 reviews Customer Service

Suddenlink

1.5 (1,544 reviews)
    • www.suddenlink.com

"I am beyond mad........I have not had a landline for three weeks. It is
    impossible to talk to anyone on the phone and your customer service is a joke.
    you need to do something about this!!!!
    I would love to have phone service.
    Lynne R..."

Read All 2471 reviews Customer Service

Global Tel Link

1.8 (127 reviews)
    • www.gtl.net

"I can't receive the calls that I paid for I paid for the 3 months but now how do I receive the phone calls it won't go through"

Read All 295 reviews Customer Service

Birch Communications

1.3 (98 reviews)
    • www.birch.com

"Crackle on phone line. Found out provider is actually "Liingo." But I pay Birch. Service(!?) is from ATT. What's going on here?"

Read All 298 reviews Customer Service

Altice Mobile

1.4 (50 reviews)
    • alticemobile.com

"A short while back I cancelled my service with Altice Mobile. There is a pop up from Altice on my Suddenlink.net. It gives me an eerie feeling that Altice will be billing me for something in the future. I had a very difficult..."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service