Browse Telecommunications Companies in New Jersey, United States

Telecommunications

Total Wireless

2.0 (576 reviews)
    • www.totalwireless.com

"Nothing that's what happened didn't do nothingI can understand it was my fault on my behalf but it was not was on their behalf it was their service so I went and got a Verizon sim card to put in my phone $40 and total wireless..."

Read All 874 reviews Customer Service

Netflix

2.3 (873 reviews)
    • www.netflix.com

"Appears a screen that is fixed, not possible to use the remote control, it seems to me according to an assistant from Netflix I spoke to that the problem comes from Netflix platform. Thanks, I appreciate your assistance"

Read All 2475 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

TracFone

1.9 (645 reviews)
    • www.tracfone.com

"My data ran out before my unlimited card so I purchased a $10 card for 1 gig, that did not go on to my plan on my dashboard ...called in several times and they were acting like it was my phone and wanted me to go through the same..."

Read All 1533 reviews Customer Service

Cricket Wireless

1.8 (568 reviews)
    • www.cricketwireless.com

"I tried to pay on my cricket app. this morning. I wasn't taking my payment, so I thought. Then I just payed it over the phone. According to my bank records I was charged numerous times"

Read All 1093 reviews Customer Service

Cablevision

1.2 (24 reviews)
    • www.cablevision.com

"I am trying to get the DVR service fixed called twice left the # to call back me which they did, told them the problem she told me she would place me on a BRIEF HOLD.I hung up after 55 minutes.
    Terrible service for an outrageous pr..."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

Safelink Wireless

1.9 (516 reviews)
    • www.safelinkwireless.com

"I was given a new phone 5 months ago and from that time on, I have had to call and ask for them to put my minutes on the phone. They won't do it until the fifth, so for 5 days out of every month I don't have service. I am not..."

Read All 1167 reviews Customer Service

Time Warner Cable

1.6 (557 reviews)
    • www.timewarnercable.com

"Time Warner/Spectrum:
    I am sending this letter to you for one reason and I mean one reason. That is that Spectrum needs to understand what this means, (Customer Service) I have been honest speaking to billing to explain why my bill..."

Read All 1571 reviews Customer Service

H2O Wireless

2.4 (301 reviews)
    • www.h2owirelessnow.com

"My phone want dial out or I cant use the internetjxjdjdhfdhdhfufufurufurruurrurururururururururururrurururururrururuurdjdjddhfjfjxjcjwjqudududeudufudufufgufudufuffufufufufuuffufufu"

Read All 591 reviews Customer Service

Boost Mobile

1.8 (704 reviews)
    • www.boostmobile.com

"On the 1st I paid my 40$ bill and now my service is off in the middle of july I reported to boost mobile on foot ave in jamestown NY that the phone 716-397-**** was missing or stolen and the 3rd phone on the account was removed..."

Read All 1399 reviews Customer Service

Frontier Communications

1.8 (2,040 reviews)
    • www.frontier.com

"My internet went down on Sunday evening. I called tech support on Monday at 6:00 am. I was told, since we couldn't get it reconnected with level one tech support assistance, that level two tech support would call me within 24 hour..."

Read All 3267 reviews Customer Service