Browse Telecommunications Companies in New Jersey, United States

Telecommunications

Antennadeals

1.7 (177 reviews)
    • antennadeals.com

"I was shipped the wrong antenna. They lie and will not contact you They sent the wrong antenna I ordered this....
    LAVA HD8000 Ultra 4K OmniPro Omni-Directional
    Amplified Outdoor HDTV Antenna (No Wind Drag)
    They sent LAVA HD8008 I ask..."

Read All 359 reviews Customer Service

Ameritech

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.ameritech.com

"Ordered windows in November 2020 and still waiting for them I had to reach to them said I would be updated and was not. I think this bad customer service. I would not advise anyone to use Ameritech for their windows. Will get..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

8X8

1.6 (23 reviews)
    • www.8x8.com

"I have 8X8 for last 12 years last month I disconnected few lines. The charged early disconnection charges they say that the contact renew every year automatic till dooms day. Whereas, we did not sign any agreement 12 years ago..."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

3D Digital

• www.3ddigitalcorp.com

"Thank you for poor programming and Ever since you switched over to 100% digital I have had a problem watching tv. While watching any of various shows the show will freeze and skip ahead a few seconds. This does not make..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

1800Mobiles

• www.1800mobiles.com

"Do not deal with 1800mobiles. They are a scam artist that goes under many names will rip you off. Simplexity is another name. Illegally goes into bank accounts without your authorization. Will not give any information on company..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

011Now

1.9 (12 reviews)
    • www.011now.com

"Is this company out of business? Their website no longer works. Didn’t refund credit. What a bunch of robbers! If anyone has a way to contact them, please let me know."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service