Browse Telecommunications Companies in New Jersey, United States

Telecommunications

Cbeyond

1.2 (14 reviews)
    • www.cbeyond.com

"I have been on a monthly payment and one of the workers at NEWARK NY messed up my payments I paid 300 dollars 2 weeks ago I was told i was set till next monthly payment 3 days later they call harassing me for another 300 dollar..."

Read All 268 reviews Customer Service

Cash For Iphones

1.1 (10 reviews)
    • www.cashforiphones.com

"I received an initial quote of $359 for my iPhone 6 64 Gb phone which is in mint condition, works perfectly, and shipped to them in the original iPhone box! I used their mailing label and packed the iPhone box in a larger box..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Broadbandoffers

• www.broadbandoffers.com

"- called them to sign up for internet service
    - they asked for my Zip and said Ok
    - I requested their Modem ($99.95)
    - Received modem
    - Called them install service
    - They said: "Oh, your area is not serviceable!!!" Please return modem..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Blue Dog Online

• www.bluedogonline.com

"My mother got billed for a service (some voice mail thing) she did not authorize. When she pressed for an answer she was told that I (her son) opened the service and billed it to her phone which I did not (I did not even think..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Bloom Broadband

1.3 (69 reviews)
    • www.bloombroadband.com

"Bloom Broadband internet is the worst I've ever had.
    Unfortunately, Zoom meetings are not dependable. Intermittent outages are becoming a regular occurrence. Constantly trying to tweak router settings to compensate. To no avail. Co..."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Better Homes NJ

5.0 (1 review)
    • www.betterhomesus.com

"I have had nothing but great experiences with Karen Kubicek Gross and Better Homes they are the most professional agents I have ever worked with. Karen sold seversl properties for me and did a flawless job."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Bell Canada

1.6 (50 reviews)
    • www.bell.ca

"Hello sir. We want to cancel my home net bcose its too expensive, we have a less deal in. Other companies with more data so pls can u take your modem back"

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

Baja Broadband

1.5 (13 reviews)
    • www.bajabroadband.com

"I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU REMOVED THIS CHANNEL FROM YOUR PACKAGE, I DO NOT THINK YOU REALIZE HOW IMPORTANT THIS CHANNEL IS TO APPROIMATELY 500,000 PEOPLE IN OTERO,DON ANNA, SIERRA, GRANT ETC. ETC. FOR US THIS CHANNEL PROVIDES..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

AXVOICE

1.9 (16 reviews)
    • www.axvoice.com

"Might want to sign up there website doesnt work for frequently asked questions. I will not sign up unless I get more info."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Axtron

1.1 (5 reviews)
    • Telecommunications

"3 monhs ago I used Axtrons services to appl feedback to my seller account.Trying to get my customers to do it was becoming too much of a headache that I wanted no part of.I came across Axtrons website and was automatically..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service