Browse Telecommunications Companies in New Jersey, United States

Telecommunications

TMobile

1.7 (538 reviews)
    • www.t-mobile.com

"I used Sprint as a carrier, live in a remote area, and they have a cell tower near my house. After the merger to T-Mobile, my phone service has been horrible. Texting almost never works and drop calls are almost guaranteed, and..."

Read All 1415 reviews Customer Service

Straight Talk Wireless

2.7 (943 reviews)
    • www.straighttalk.com

"My husband and I can not receive or place calls from our devices. This has been an issue for the last four days. We have been placed on hold for four to five hours each day with no one solving the issue. We are not behind on our..."

Read All 2166 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

MetroPCS

2.0 (741 reviews)
    • www.metropcs.com

"I have been with Metro for a couple of years, first on my daughter in law's plan, then on my own plan. Until about 3/4 months ago, I was very happy with their service. About 4 months ago, my internet started crawling, often failin..."

Read All 1441 reviews Customer Service

Sirius XM Radio

2.0 (554 reviews)
    • www.siriusxm.com

"After six phone calls over a total of two hours Sirius has not solved this simple problem and gives no hope for a solution."

Read All 1411 reviews Customer Service

Centurylink

1.5 (1,794 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"I now have an appt this Friday for the CenturyLink to finally fix my problem. I will let you know if problem is resolved. Thank You so much."

Read All 3538 reviews Customer Service

Hulu

2.1 (1,493 reviews)
    • www.hulu.com

"I never asked for any of the programs that were charged to me since May. I never received any emails telling me and I dont really use Hulu so I never noticed the changes. Im owed $264 for June and July."

Read All 2678 reviews Customer Service

Roku

1.8 (1,223 reviews)
    • www.roku.com

"I need 2 cancel some channels. I want to talk to a person!!! How hard is it when u provide a # but ask all these other stupid questions please call me back you have my phone number. I can not afford it & do not want u 2..."

Read All 2757 reviews Customer Service

Hotstar

2.0 (1,946 reviews)
    • www.hotstar.com

"Hi,
    I get hotstar subscription without a knowledge ....
    Please reimbursement ........................."

Read All 6130 reviews Customer Service

Consumer Cellular

2.0 (745 reviews)
    • www.consumercellular.com

"canceled my service,made me pay my bill in full before they would unlock my #. 3 days later i get a bill with no explanation"

Read All 1425 reviews Customer Service

Assurance Wireless

2.0 (699 reviews)
    • www.assurancewireless.com

"Hi, Thank you, the matter was resolved, I was never angry, just needed help to activate the replacement cell and I did receive help."

Read All 1386 reviews Customer Service