Browse Telecommunications Companies in New Jersey, United States

Telecommunications

Fast Address Change

1.0 (38 reviews)
    • www.fastaddresschange.com

"I called and a man with an Indian accent was extremely rude to me and told me to hang up if I didnt like he way he was speaking to me!!!! Wth!!!!"

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Executive Cellular Phones

• www.executivecellularphones.com

"This is to warn consumers of the potentially deceptive practice by some T-Mobile dealers.
    The dealer in my case is Executive Cellular Phones Inc, located at the 1st floor of Woodbridge Center Mall in New Jersey. The sales guy’s Re..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Everdial

• www.everdial.net

"They charge low usage fees and administrative fees even though their web site states otherwise as of July, 08. Customer Service is poor and connect time ins long. My plan started out with no additional fees and soon after the..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Dennus

• www.dennisuniform.com

"I ordered a phone off of NET10 wireless' website. The website stated if ordered prior to 3pm it would ship the same day. It wasn't shipped for 5 days. I paid for overnite shipping and they didn't ship it that way. I asked for..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

CREDO Mobile

1.7 (66 reviews)
    • www.credomobile.com

"After purchasing a phone and plan on their online site it said my bill would be $49.95 a month so I placed the order after I took screenshots of the offer. 2 days later I get an email saying my bill would be $65 a month. I called..."

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service

Conscallhome

1.9 (34 reviews)
    • conscallhome.inmatedirect.com

"No one will call me !
    603-387-****
    Ive tried calling several times please have some call me. As soon as possible"

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service

Centennial Wireless

1.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.centennialwireless.com

"Help. Do I really have service from you ?I keep getting disconnected !!!
    Cannot call.out."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

CellularOne

2.4 (6 reviews)
    • cellularoneonline.com

"Is it the service or my phone? Everytime I buy a new phone either the service starts sucking balls or it's a bad phone?"

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

CellularDr

• www.cellulardr.com

"After purchasing a repair service and sending in my phone, I was told I needed to buy an unnecessary part - a $2 part that they wanted $45 for! (I know, I bought one myself) When I refused, I was told that I instead needed to purc..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Cellitused

• www.cellitused.com

"In December of 2013, got a new HTC phone. Found there ad on Yahoo! and placed the order with them to sell my phone, for $125.
    Printed the label, sent it in.

On December 20th, received an email from them saying it was approved, and..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service