Browse Telecommunications Companies in New Jersey, United States

New Jersey
Telecommunications

Jose Melendez

• Telecommunications

"difficult to log in. I have changed my password numerous time. I am running out of passwords. presently the service is locked. all I want to do is secure a simple way of making my mortgage payment on line. if there is a simp..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Jail Call Solutions

1.0 (5 reviews)
    • JailCallSolutions.com

"I tried signing up for the 3 month plan and we'll I got charged 83.90 immediately only to find out I didn't qualify to get the deal where I live, I've Tried CONTINOUSLY To Get Ahold Of Someone ON THE phone and by email and have..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Italkbb

1.2 (15 reviews)
    • www.italkbb.com

"After following their suggestions to upgrade the equipment, we mailed the old equipment back to them, but they still charge me for two equipments, they said I did not cancel the old equipment. I do not understand what upgrade..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Integra Telecom

1.7 (16 reviews)
    • www.integratelecom.com

"Not a customer FIRST company, since the buyout their quality of customer service is gone.
    While it may be something as easy to repair or replace as their router, I guess you are hostage to their whims and schedule.
    Called several ti..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Infinity Dish

1.4 (66 reviews)
    • www.infinitydish.com

"I signed up with dish and was supposed to receive a $200.00 gift card. It never arrived, After calling Dish and being referred to Infinity dish I was told it an e-mail was sent to me to fill out form for gift card. I never..."

Read All 129 reviews Customer Service

HolidayPhone

1.3 (13 reviews)
    • www.holidayphone.com

"I attempted to purchase a SIM card for South Africa approx. 2 weeks before our holiday, I received no confirmation of the purchase but the transaction had gone through on my credit card so I assumed all was fine. They assured me..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

GreatCall

1.8 (133 reviews)
    • www.greatcall.com

"i bought the 1st gen jitterbug smart. didnt activate right away, as my old phone was still working. when i did call to activate it, they said they couldnt, that their system did not recognize the IME serial #. they said there was..."

Read All 213 reviews Customer Service

Google Fi

1.9 (82 reviews)
    • fi.google.com

"I spent more than two hours trying to set GF seem card up (>1 hour with assistant) and I (we) didn't succeed. After a couple weeks I got bill from Google for this service. I have never used Google Fi and I am not going to set..."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

Fusemail

1.9 (3 reviews)
    • www.fusemail.com

"They overcharged us over and over. We have so many billing issues and no now to give us answers. Days and days waiting for someone to contact us. No even responding to our emails. Let alone any technical service.
    We changed provide..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

FuboTV

1.7 (280 reviews)
    • www.fubo.tv

"Hello ,
    I am a student I had opted to try fubo tv for a week. But forgot to cancel subscription it has charged me $79 . I love your service i want to use it but I am in a crunch this month I am planning to return in near future to..."

Read All 533 reviews Customer Service