Browse Telecommunications Companies in New Jersey, United States

New Jersey
Telecommunications

Navaho Networks

• www.navahonetwork.com

"hi my name is christopher wilde someone stole my card and used it on this and i need someone to get in contacket with me asap emaile me at chriscwilde@***.com need to talk to someone about this asap ..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

National Cellular Owners Association

• www.joinncoa.net

"I contacted them after my daughter's phone broke. I could not reach anyone by phone (you can only leave a voice mail). I could only email them. They couldnt find the account number for her phone even though I had the email..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

My Family Mobile

1.6 (136 reviews)
    • www.myfamilymobile.com

"this is the first time I have come across a situation where I was asked to PAY to talk during a chat session!"

Read All 217 reviews Customer Service

MK Wireless

• Telecommunications

"I order a cell phone case on 2/19/13 from this company WK Wireless as of today I have not received it, when I spoke to JASON on 5/28/13 he stated it was on back order and they had sent me a email (not so)I told him I got nothing..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Mercury Wireless

1.7 (26 reviews)
    • www.mercurywireless.com

"Camera problems I have a new wifi box now my camera want connect to it all of a sudden so I need help"

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Lingo

1.7 (20 reviews)
    • www.lingo.com

"Nothing happened no visit no correspondence I called everyday nobody calls back very rude in my opinion"

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Liberty Wireless

3.0 (5 reviews)
    • www.libertywireless.com

"Tried calling to ask a question on the account from which my autopay is taken from.and was sent to fill out on pissed consumer which I wasn't at the time. Sent to call Liberty and got busy signals."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

LetsTalk

• www.letstalk.com

"Wanting to upgrade my phone but save money I ordered from Letstalk.com. Old phone was deactivated when I received the new phone. First off the new phone would not recognize the SIM card. Was told by rep to try another SIM..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Koodo Mobile

1.8 (71 reviews)
    • www.koodomobile.com

"I have deteriorating health(brain and cognitive among the issues)and have always been able to speak to a human to help me(free of charge) I cannot use the useless "Bot" or "Automated" system as my brain will NOT let me!
    I just purc..."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service

Juno Online Services

1.6 (15 reviews)
    • www.juno.com

"Hacked email address has been our on dark web & I need to access & change my password...please send link to moneymaker4u271@***l"

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service