Browse Telecommunications Companies in New Jersey, United States

Telecommunications

Comcast

1.7 (2,171 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"This guy didnt understand what I was saying he said that I had to pay money to do free self-serve movement installment like $99 and whatever cents I wasnt too happy about it because I never had to pay to move service from one..."

Read All 5723 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,309 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Why cant you get your program guide to coordinate with what you are actually showing on TV. Theres not crap worth watching these days, but the few shows that are any good you screw up. It makes me come real close to just ditching..."

Read All 13527 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Verizon

1.7 (1,053 reviews)
    • www.verizon.com

"How long am I under contract I have no bars that I have one bar at my house Every time I complete this it puts me that I am a customer how do I talk to somebody can't do it here"

Read All 3067 reviews Customer Service

Optimum

1.4 (781 reviews)
    • www.optimum.net

"I was told if I want to save money I had to get rid of boxes which I did. Now I am getting charged more money and we have no wifi."

Read All 1252 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,378 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"ATT SALESMAN came to my house lied about new bill keep getting notices that discounts I dont have are being removed from my wireless account"

Read All 6503 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.8 (2,331 reviews)
    • www.xfinity.com

"I received new 13 I got home having to reset everything, but for some reason my Comcast e mail wont show. I tried with new codes to change passwords, but keeps telling me my address, or e mail is not correct . I would like someone..."

Read All 4173 reviews Customer Service

Magicjack

1.9 (238 reviews)
    • www.magicjack.com

"I need to sing in to my magicJack app on my phone, it wont let me sing in, I have a new phone o cant access to it"

Read All 2737 reviews Customer Service

Verizon Wireless

1.8 (1,215 reviews)
    • www.verizonwireless.com

"I have no complaint. I am requesting Verizon to transfer our Verizon account from my wife's DISCOVER card Account (Patience Cameron Hoskins, acct: 6011 00** **46 4881 code: 241, valid thru 7/26) to my personal Discover Card accoun..."

Read All 2269 reviews Customer Service

Dish Network

1.7 (1,120 reviews)
    • www.dishnetwork.com

"Partial power loss, no signal! I've not had long but not liking it. Not recommended. Eighty words. It doesnt take 80words!Wasting my time again!! Gonna have to do something!! Sure I cant get out of my contract but more ways than..."

Read All 2842 reviews Customer Service

Sprint

1.6 (877 reviews)
    • www.sprint.com

"I received a bill from Sprint in the approximate amount of 1800 and some dollars. When we cancel the service we turned in all the devices, two cell phones, one tablet and one hotspot. We had been told by the manager of our local..."

Read All 1742 reviews Customer Service