Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies in New Jersey, United States

Service Centers and Repairs

Mavis Discount Tire

1.6 (878 reviews)
    • www.mavistire.com

"Made appointment for 5 days later to install a tire got there and was told would have to leave my truck what the *** did i make a appointment for never every again"

Read All 1321 reviews Customer Service

Pep Boys

1.8 (444 reviews)
    • www.pepboys.com

"I have come to Pep boys (Steven's Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA) on Sunday, 6/13 to check the issue of starting problems with my car. I have bought a new Battery from Pep boys in June 2019 with a 3 years warranty. Since I have started..."

Read All 1450 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aamco

1.5 (314 reviews)
    • www.aamco.com

"I recently had my transmission rebuilt by Aamco. I have had my truck back for 2 weeks and now I can't drive my truck to even go the McDonald's drive thru. Otherwise truck will die. It will not idle for longer than 5 minutes...."

Read All 787 reviews Customer Service

Sears Auto Center

1.7 (304 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"Though warranty supposed to cover 18000 miles they say out of warranty since warranty time frame elapsed . What kind of pad and rotors last only 3k miles. Makes you wonder what was used if any"

Read All 588 reviews Customer Service

Safelite Autoglass

1.7 (399 reviews)
    • www.safelite.com

"The windsheild was suposely fixed. The windshield still leaks water inside the car. They had suposely was fixed the windshield. But the windshield still leaks water inside the car."

Read All 1049 reviews Customer Service

Midas

1.6 (470 reviews)
    • www.midas.com

"Florida st petersburg location. Read Yelp and google reviews. I will continue weekly. I was severely mistreated at 34th street north location. 7 DAYS in a row."

Read All 887 reviews Customer Service

Meineke

1.5 (275 reviews)
    • www.meineke.com

"Poor customer service and no one to talk to in order to resolve any issues or get a straight answer. And the employees act like you're bothering them when you call too check on your car."

Read All 678 reviews Customer Service

MAACO

1.7 (278 reviews)
    • www.maaco.com

"I had several car parts painted in February at a shop in Westland MI, had to have the hood redone and it still isn't the best, but I can live with it. I moved to Kansas City and noticed the paint is peeling off of the rear bumper..."

Read All 834 reviews Customer Service

Firestone Complete Auto Care

1.7 (402 reviews)
    • www.firestonecompleteautocare.com

"Hi, I want to provide feedback on my recent visit to one of your locations and would appreciate a timely response. We had an appt at 1PM today and it is now 5:25 and our car is still not finished. It is 100 degrees outside and..."

Read All 831 reviews Customer Service

Mr Tire

1.6 (182 reviews)
    • www.mrtire.com

"I brought my truck in (running fine) for an exhaust leak. Four days and $844 later, I pick it up and it breaks down a mile down the road.
    I paid to have it towed back to them and they tell me they dont know whats wrong with it. Tak..."

Read All 298 reviews Customer Service