Browse Companies in New Jersey, United States

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,804 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"The driver dropped off 1/3 of the order and when I stated it was not the whole order, I was told, I only give, what they give me. They did not check the order and should not have delivered for a tip if it is not the whole order...."

Read All 22846 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,456 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Taco Bell delivery was completely wrong and items missing. The Uber customer service is terrible and I will never order food through Uber."

Read All 27568 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Facebook

2.1 (9,983 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"My Facebook account (personal)is locked and after looking there is option with confirm I'd I also submitted my government issued ID still the account is not confirmed so humbly request you to confirm my account as this is my perso..."

Read All 37370 reviews Customer Service

Bobs Discount Furniture

1.8 (644 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.mybobs.com

"I PUT IN GOOF PROOF FOR MY DINING TABLE MY TABLE WAS DISCONTINUED PICKED OUT OTHER SET BUT WAS ALWAYS ON BACK ORDER.DELIVERY PEOPLE CAME TO DELIVER BUT TOLD ME UNTIL I GOT RID OF OLD SET THEY WILL NOT DELIVER. THEY CALLED..."

Read All 2014 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,137 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • corporate.comcast.com

"It's very annoying that Comcast can't fix their broadcasting! I didn't have it for a day then yesterday I had it for 5 hrs. Tonight I had it for 4 hrs, I'd like to know when it's going to be fixed???"

Read All 5653 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,604 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"Bought a washer and dryer set in Jan. The dryer works, but the washer doesn't work have had a technician to come out the first time sometime in Aug I think
    He did nothing he said he fixed it, but it wasn't fixed, had another techni..."

Read All 6875 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,831 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"Got charged for old English scratch remover was out of stock never got refundCalled Walmart and was told I would get refund"

Read All 10988 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,300 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"My TV service has been out since 9/23/21. I did all the fix yourself stuff, no fix, called tech. no help"

Read All 13515 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,452 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"I have just closed my credit account with your organization. I am very disappointed with Lowes credit policies !!!
    MY STORY: At your website on 8/27/2021 I purchased an Ego snow blower (Order # 87405**** - $914.97). In due time the..."

Read All 6881 reviews Customer Service

ShopRite

2.6 (318 reviews)
    • shop.shoprite.com

"We tried to check out at ShopRite tonight. They had a computer coupon for grapes which did NOT work. We asked for help and waited for 15 minutes while the ShopRite worker kept stalling us. After waiting patiently she rudely told..."

Read All 736 reviews Customer Service