Browse Companies in New Jersey, United States

1.8 (11273 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"They cancel my order from jollibee Houston on June 12,2021
    And they did not give me my money back its very disappointing"

Read All 21774 reviews Customer Service

Bobs Discount Furniture

1.8 (636 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.mybobs.com

"Basically called a liar about furniture that was never received by me, multiple and I mean over 10 times bobs came to my house to deliver, (something we already had) fix, (something that wasnt broken) or just come to set up the..."

Read All 2000 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Comcast

1.6 (1994 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"Need a professional to fix. The technician isnt. Same problems. Dissatisfied with your service. Expensive"

Read All 5399 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2522 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"Sears makes it next to impossible to submit a claim for losses due to malfunctioning refrigerator/freezer! Very frustrating when you can't submit claim as they described!"

Read All 6732 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5269 reviews)
    • directv.com

"DirecTV customer since 1994 and been very happy/ content with programming. Been paying via online for many years - always use the one-time payment option and enter bank acct info. NEVER any issues. Recently, with my April payment..."

Read All 13471 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (9510 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I need my money back, the restaurant didnt send me the food that Ive ordered, missed food and I paid for it too expensive on top of that.
    Contact me 206-717-****
    I need to open a complaint, or I get my money back or refund my money."

Read All 19414 reviews Customer Service

WalMart

2.2 (4544 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"there were 10 people in the check out line,some ciustomers had carts full to the top.there was one check out open.this is un acceptable and i will hav e to go to other grocery stores to do my shopping in the future,such as LIDL."

Read All 10455 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3251 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"Refrig installed. The installer chose not to hook water line up (after disconnecting and removing older refrig) There were no leaks. They said they turned the water off under sink but they (2 of them) did not and it had been..."

Read All 6585 reviews Customer Service

Shoprite

2.6 (303 reviews)
    • shop.shoprite.com

"I have family in the west coast that I bring the shoprite brand iced tea to when I travel. It is so expensive to ship is there anything you can suggest? Greatly appreciate your help"

Read All 703 reviews Customer Service

Verizon

1.7 (955 reviews)
    • www.verizon.com

"After trying to talk to a human customer service rep., for about 4 hours, I was connected to some people in Korea, who spoke little English and knew very little about what I was trying to do. Needless to say, I still have the issu..."

Read All 2915 reviews Customer Service