Browse Travel Agencies Companies in Las Vegas, Nevada

Travel Agencies

Hotwire

1.5 (174 reviews)
    • www.hotwire.com

"We arrived at our destination at 1:45 AM and were told we were going to be charged an extra $25 for checking in early even though we were leaving in the morning at the same time as everybody else? Also, this was not described..."

Read All 392 reviews Customer Service

Government Vacation Rewards

1.4 (55 reviews)
    • www.govvacationrewards.com

"my cruise itinerary was changed without my knowledge. i feel like every time i talk to someone they try to sell me something else and always add more point and credits.
    I tried to use my points and credits to go to New York City bu..."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

GetawayDealz

1.4 (19 reviews)
    • www.getawaydealz.com

"NO REFUNDS AT ALL. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND WILL DEFINITELY NOT WANT TO REIMBURSE YOU. BEWARE"

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Getaroom

1.9 (414 reviews)
    • www.getaroom.com

"R283107****
    I was charged by your service for the hotel plus a service fee.
    The hotel said you were just a hold and not a charge for the hotel, so the hotel charged my credit card also.
    My credit card has been charged by both compani..."

Read All 620 reviews Customer Service

ExploreTrip

1.3 (73 reviews)
    • www.exploretrip.com

"On 28 September I contacted ExploreTrip Support again.
    I was informed to contact Air Canada myself and arrange for the reimbursement directly with the airline Air Canada informed me that it has no business with me but only with the..."

Read All 107 reviews Customer Service

Easytobook

• www.easytobook.com

"Never refund my cancelled bus trip.. 3 months already.. Makan duuit haram. Kalo ko Islam, ko tau la tmpat ko sah2 neraka jahannam."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Cheap Caribbean

1.7 (53 reviews)
    • www.cheapcaribbean.com

"Basically booked last year. Daughters passport didnt arrive in time to travel. Canceled flight with travel protection. Was emailed a travel credit summary with totals. Called to book trip using credits and I was left on hold or..."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Budget Inn

1.4 (146 reviews)
    • www.budgetinn.com

"I need corporate help asap this is a crazy situation and would like help on it as soon as it can get resolved and someone can get in touch with me via phone or email in a timely matter"

Read All 279 reviews Customer Service

Bookit

1.4 (239 reviews)
    • bookit.com

"Good afternoon to whom it may concern my reservation was canceled never got to check in the hotel I need a full refund"

Read All 535 reviews Customer Service

Apple Vacations

1.5 (54 reviews)
    • www.applevacations.com

"I had a trip scheduled prior to covid but had to cancel due to it. I tried to reschedule 1 year later and how awful. You can never speak to the same rep, they will never give you a direct line so if you call back you must go..."

Read All 163 reviews Customer Service