Browse Travel Agencies Companies in Las Vegas, Nevada

Travel Agencies

CheapOair

1.5 (756 reviews)
    • www.cheapoair.com

"Dear Sir, I have an booking under your agency account, The flight was cancelled due to Covid pandemic. I have initiated the refund from my side, but still didnt receive the same. Kindly consider and do the needful asap.
    BOOKIND ID..."

Read All 2003 reviews Customer Service

Travelocity

1.5 (450 reviews)
    • www.travelocity.com

"I got sick with covid 19 my left lung collapsed in August 30,2021 Travelocity sent me an Email saying they would refund me of my 204.81 and put it back on my bank care Wells Fargo ending in 4890"

Read All 1120 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Your Vacation Destinations

1.0 (6 reviews)
    • www.yourvacationdestinations.com

"your vacation destination is worthless or worse than worthless since they took my money as well as did not deliver on their offer. They offered me a 4 day/3 night trip for $299 to my choice of 7 locations. When I tried to book..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Bookvip

4.0 (276 reviews)
    • www.bookvip.com

"SBought trip insurance and canceled trip because they lied about going to a 90 min meeting and friends and family couldnt go on same trip. No where did it say that on our trip. I have been promised a refund for several weeks and..."

Read All 288 reviews Customer Service

JustFly

1.6 (760 reviews)
    • www.justfly.com

"I feel like Ive been hooked and baited. I bought two affordable tickets to Scotland with a long layover in Paris which is fantastic. On the way back a long layover in Amsterdam which is great. They now have a flight change in..."

Read All 1393 reviews Customer Service

Holiday Travel Of America

1.0 (1 review)
    • htoa.com

"I had a very similar experience with HOLIDAY TRAVEL OF AMERICA - SCAM, FRAUD, MAIL FRAUD, FALSE ADVERTISING, LIES -------------- DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. I attended a presentation with an unrelated company and..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Viator

1.9 (488 reviews)
    • www.viator.com

"Cancelled within 24 hours and no refund a week later, I also cant get a hold of anyone at Viator either."

Read All 868 reviews Customer Service

Vacation Tour And Travel

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.vacationtourandtravel.com

"Never have availability for a vacation package I bought. Very bad customer service."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Southwest Vacations

1.8 (70 reviews)
    • www.southwestvacations.com

"We booked a Vacation to Puerta Vallarta, and it was a disaster. This was a brand new hotel, adults only supposedly. Not at all what Southwest Vacations claims on the Website!!! Now 2 months later I still have no answer on the..."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service

Orbitz

1.6 (349 reviews)
    • www.orbitz.com

"Can't get through to them. Their phone system is difficult to navigate. And then it hangs up on you.void them.A"

Read All 836 reviews Customer Service