Browse Travel Agencies Companies in Las Vegas, Nevada

Travel Agencies

Expedia

1.5 (1,916 reviews)
    • www.expedia.com

"I was trying to find a room in Jackson Wy. You miss represented a room in tentonia Idaho. Saying it was in Jackson Wy until I booked a room. Then find out it was in Idaho."

Read All 4385 reviews Customer Service

Spirit Incentives

2.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.spirit-incentives.com

"We took a lunch cruise with 6 other friends through our Park District. My wife and I have taken at least 5 cruises on the Spirit of Chicago in the past. We have not gone now for several years, we were in for a surprise. I have no..."

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Elite Destinations

2.0 (5 reviews)
    • elitedestinations.net

"We bought a membership while on a trip to Charleston 4 years ago. The buy-in was $4,000, and annual dues are $199. It has been worth every penny. We got a 3BR, 3BA condo with a boat slip at the Ozarks for $444 for a week. I..."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Travel To Go

2.4 (13 reviews)
    • www.traveltogo.com

"I went through you guys to schedule a trip to Atlantic City New York at the showboat hotel you guys scheduled the reservations and they claim they need an invoice from you guys so if you guys have one can you please send it to..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

SnapTravel

2.6 (998 reviews)
    • www.snaptravel.com

"I booked the room for the 11th. I thought everything was ok until the next morning when the manage/owner says that no one paid. I pleaded with him and after searching my email, there was no receipt except the one from my bank. I..."

Read All 1727 reviews Customer Service

Hopper

1.5 (1,080 reviews)
    • www.hopper.com

"Wasnt able to speak to anyone. My card was billed. Called the hotel directly and no reservation. Now I have to sleep in my car for my medical trip during a frost advisory."

Read All 1912 reviews Customer Service

eDreams

1.5 (873 reviews)
    • www.edreams.net

"Me an cobrado mi dinero y la aerolinea me dice que mi vuelo no esta confirmado por falta de pago.mi # de reserva es:789552****."

Read All 1876 reviews Customer Service

Priceline

1.5 (1,247 reviews)
    • www.priceline.com

"I have a room reservation through Priceline according to the Aquarius resort in Laughlin. My reference number is 41890****, which the hotel gave me. When I called in to you guys the computer says theres no such reference number.
    Th..."

Read All 2793 reviews Customer Service

Holiday Systems International

2.2 (26 reviews)
    • www.holidaysystems.com

"I guess HSI was purchased by another company and it is not good. They used to offer great prices and easy web page, Not anymore ... it is horrible"

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

CheapOair

1.5 (746 reviews)
    • www.cheapoair.com

"Horrible customer service, hours of waiting for someone to answer, chat disconnects, charge additional fee for cancellation"

Read All 1980 reviews Customer Service