Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in Las Vegas, Nevada

Transportation and Logistics

UPS

1.4 (2104 reviews)
    • www.ups.com

"Let me start by saying I really sympathize with drivers who earn their living making deliveries. It must be difficult particularly accessing apartment complexes but today was verbally abused by a UPS driver who demanded entry thro..."

Read All 6066 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2705 reviews)
    • www.fedex.com

"I was transferred 4 times, 3 times I was sent to the wrong person, out of those 4 transfers the customer rep spoke so quickly with background noise I couldn't hear or understand most of what they said. 3 days prior to this I..."

Read All 6107 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

LBC Express

1.5 (1343 reviews)
    • www.lbcexpress.com

"I need customer service to ask for help, but they just kept pinning us in circles.
    I need help.
    Ok, which of these can we help you with?
    Gives like 4 options WHICH I DON'T EVEN NEED"

Read All 3191 reviews Customer Service

UPS Store

1.6 (235 reviews)
    • www.theupsstore.com

"Supported this business from the beginning until I walked in and felt attacked about my mask.
    I had a mask on that no one has an issue with everywhere else.
    Apparently this business has a power trip and unless our mask isnt a chemic..."

Read All 650 reviews Customer Service

OnTrac

1.2 (290 reviews)
    • www.ontrac.com

"I work at a senior complex (which is obvious to the drivers, I am sure) and I have already placed a complaint, and am on hold to do so again. The driver drops packages inside the door, instead of taking them to the resident's..."

Read All 434 reviews Customer Service

DHL

1.3 (323 reviews)
    • www.logistics.dhl

"Had a handful of Questions regarding shipping to Jamaica. Was informed that I was unable to speak with a representative other than to use a computer. I don't own a computer and feel more comfortable asking in person. Will check..."

Read All 890 reviews Customer Service

Newgistics

1.1 (478 reviews)
    • newgistics.com

"I ordered some items on 05/07 from another horrible company (That Daily Deal) in TN. I live in L.A. It took Pitney Bowes(Newgistics) almost 5 weeks to send it to their facility in California and give it to USPS who delivered it 2..."

Read All 676 reviews Customer Service

Aaa Anytime Auto Transport

1.2 (9 reviews)
    • www.aaaanytime.com

"This is the worst company ever. So i was recommended this company from a family friend. So i called and go info and looked them up. They told me they owned there own trucks and they have 5 star rating, This is a lie. they are a..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Uship

1.6 (172 reviews)
    • www.uship.com

"Items not picked as promised. Had to deliver freight to depot. Zero customer support or service. Bogus add-on fees weeks after the shipment was delivered."

Read All 651 reviews Customer Service

Roadway Express

2.2 (11 reviews)
    • www.roadway.com

"I just wanted more information on my expected delivery and I can't find a way to contact them by phone. That's bad business."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service