Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in Las Vegas, Nevada

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Romanos Macaroni Grill

2.3 (182 reviews)
    • www.macaronigrill.com

"Food un cooked. Food poisoning. Service was bad. Was not offered alternative options. Very upset. Very disappointed."

Read All 347 reviews Customer Service

Dennys Restaurant

2.2 (557 reviews)
    • www.dennys.com

"Ordered a slam, pancakes were cold - would not melt the butter on top. Hash Browns were sort of warm but not really nice. Never asked if things are okay. Restroom filthy - not cleaned properly for months. Please see pics. Please..."

Read All 1228 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Red Robin

2.4 (576 reviews)
    • www.redrobin.com

"We had terrible service when we arrived to pick up our online order. We were told to wait for about 10 minutes, but we waited about half an hour outside, then when we received our order we were missing two burgers. They then..."

Read All 943 reviews Customer Service

Panera Bread

2.5 (1649 reviews)
    • www.panerabread.com

"Ive tried ordering from you several times and u never have bread bowels or dipping bread at the somerset nj location. Look into your records you will see. Was gonna order tonight but no bread bowels or dipping bread. Last time..."

Read All 2665 reviews Customer Service

Mimis Cafe

2.5 (70 reviews)
    • www.mimiscafe.com

"I have a gift card that has $33.18. How do I get a refund of $33.18"

Read All 152 reviews Customer Service

Margaritaville Las Vegas

• www.margaritavillelasvegas.com

"The only good thing about The Margaritaville Las Vegas is that it’s located on the strip. Other than that, your dollars are better spent elsewhere and you can have a better time while you’re at it.

***’s:
    - Took a long time t..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Outback Steakhouse

2.3 (1191 reviews)
    • www.outback.com

"Hello I worked for outback steakhouse in Temecula Winchester Road. I worked three days I quit because it wasnt for me. I clocked in and out .Ive been waiting patiently for them to send my check in the mail they never did"

Read All 2020 reviews Customer Service

Olive Garden

2.5 (346 reviews)
    • www.olivegarden.com

"Sunday 20 2021 my Son and Wife came from California to visit for father's day, he decided to order Olive Garden curve side pick up ,we waited 45 minutes in car at the parking lot.
    When my Son went inside to see what was going on, t..."

Read All 678 reviews Customer Service

Chilis

2.2 (980 reviews)
    • www.chilis.com

"I arrived for business lunch at 11:05. We waiting until 11:20. The doors were locked and the location did not answer the phone. I was just trying to call to see if this location was going to open"

Read All 1597 reviews Customer Service

Applebees

2.3 (401 reviews)
    • www.applebees.com

"This week I ordered spare ribs take out from Applebee's on Big Bend Road in Florida by Door Dash. The ribs were so hard I couldn't even bite into them and had to throw them all away. I will never order from this Applebee's again."

Read All 982 reviews Customer Service