Browse Periodicals & Publishing Companies in Las Vegas, Nevada

Periodicals & Publishing

People Magazine

2.6 (554 reviews)
    • www.people.com

"I have spoken with People magazine and have gotten my subscription renewed. I no longer need your help. Thanks!"

Read All 1332 reviews Customer Service

North American Hunting Club

1.3 (837 reviews)
    • www.scout.com

"Paid lifetime dues, then they disappeared. Crooks and thieves of thousands of people who trusted and enjoyed the club benefits."

Read All 1587 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Authorhouse

1.7 (132 reviews)
    • www.authorhouse.com

"I am Henri Didier Moudoungou, author of A Synopsis of the History of American Civilization.
    I terminated my contract with you guys a couple years ago for failure to market my book which is unknown to the audience. Hence, my decisio..."

Read All 436 reviews Customer Service

Taste Of Home

3.0 (138 reviews)
    • www.tasteofhome.com

"You say I could cancel my email said it was canceled but you still sent me the box. I didn't believe it was worth the money and now I hope you refund my money . It was canceled on may31 and on June 1 you took the money out of my..."

Read All 309 reviews Customer Service

Motor Trend

2.1 (156 reviews)
    • www.motortrend.com

"motor trend tv has to be about the lamest channel out there.Same shows over and over all day long showing how someone else spends their money instead of showing people how to repair cars or tips and tricks to take care of their..."

Read All 330 reviews Customer Service

Barnes And Noble

1.7 (180 reviews)
    • www.barnesandnoble.com

"Received confirmation of shipment. It was showing the wrong shipping address. Called to correct. Passed from person to person. Obviously the first support person was offshore. Could not understand what they were saying...."

Read All 420 reviews Customer Service

Xlibris

1.6 (235 reviews)
    • www.xlibris.com

"PLEASE E-MAIL THIS COMPLAINT TO X-LIBRIS PUBLISHING, Bloomington, IN.
    XLibris Publishers owes us the $3,950 we paid our family friend Bill back, to help me get my book THE TOSCANINI MYSTIQUE PUBLISHED, plus what we paid to them, st..."

Read All 560 reviews Customer Service

Who Knew Books

• Periodicals & Publishing

"I called the number after seeing an ad on TV for a $10 book with no shipping charge. After the automated call got my credit card number, it went through a long series of "Do you also want to purchase" to which I said no, then had..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

White Oak Press

• www.whiteoakpress.com

"My name is Charles Ford i submitted a poem to white oak press over 8 years ago and i have yet to see my poem...at one point i saw it on a site never again have i seen or even heard about it...it was called "LIGHT HEADED LOVE"

Pleas..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Times Herald Record

1.8 (64 reviews)
    • www.recordonline.com

"NI am not a happy customer I have send many complaints and have not been called back and still no delivery of my paper ."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service