Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Las Vegas, Nevada

Jewelry and Accessories

Jared

1.7 (216 reviews)
    • www.jared.com

"In February of this year I had spinal surgery, I call Jarrett's to let them know that I would not be able to pay because I was no longer working because of the surgery, 2 of the customer service reps put me in a payment program,..."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (367 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"I went to pick up an online order from the store. When I walked in NO ONE acknowledged me. I walked straight to the register thinking someone would come over, but they didn't. One female was helping someone along with a guy..."

Read All 1047 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (728 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"I keep getting mail from you saying I havent an account that needs paid. Ive never been on your site, let alone have ever ordered anything. Or setup an account. Please stop spamming my mailbox."

Read All 1558 reviews Customer Service

World Of Watches

2.2 (103 reviews)
    • www.worldofwatches.com

"This company is the WORST of the worst. Apparently, there is no such place as, "World of Watches," but instead, all money goes to Marvin Sternberg! I had ordered a pen from them and they sent me the WRONG one. There is no phone..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Stndrdz

1.8 (60 reviews)
    • stndrdz.com

"Still haven't received my order."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Pandora Jewelry

1.9 (511 reviews)
    • us.pandora.net

"I wanted to change the address on the order I made for my sister so I need someone to contact me please thanks."

Read All 852 reviews Customer Service

MyNameNecklace

1.7 (416 reviews)
    • www.mynamenecklace.com

"I paid for a bracelet thru Credit One Vusa. My bank says you are paid. You say you were not. No one is responding to my issue
    Was on your chat now site. Got disconnected
    urwinmeyer35@***.com
    310 702 ****"

Read All 758 reviews Customer Service

Daniels Jewelers

1.7 (64 reviews)
    • www.danielsjewelers.com

"I filled out an application on line for credit. Then I received an email stating that someone would contact me. I have not received any phone calls or emails. I also called customer service and the lady I spoke with couldnt help..."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service

Zales

1.6 (186 reviews)
    • www.zales.com

"Purchased anklet that was shipped May 10th and received May 12th. Today June 13th it broke I would like a full refund and it seems impossible. This is totally unacceptable in my opinion. Order # 100001****4192"

Read All 502 reviews Customer Service

Superjeweler

2.5 (109 reviews)
    • www.superjeweler.com

"Jewelry I have bought has tarnished and turn my skin different colors this is the second time. Customer service was great and gave me another item but now that item has turned black and so is has another item, Even though it was..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service