Browse Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Companies in Las Vegas, Nevada

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

Southwest Medical Associates

1.6 (55 reviews)
    • www.smalv.com

"For several years I have been with Southwest Medical. Until recently I have always been treated as a person who needed their help and appreciated their help. Things have changed. Although I admire and appreciate the help of my..."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service

St Rose Hospital

2.0 (10 reviews)
    • www.strosehospitals.org

"Between June 6th 2019 and July 5th 2019, I had to be admitted to this hospital 3 times. I spent a total of 24 days in the hospital. The nursing care that I received was outstanding. I couldn't have been happier.
    The third time I wa..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

LabCorp

1.7 (875 reviews)
    • www.labcorp.com

"Said my results wont be ready for 3 to 5 business days which I think is ridiculous! I just found out if you go to well now they can give you results within 24 hours! Whole Covid thing is getting out of control you do the right..."

Read All 1548 reviews Customer Service

Davita

1.8 (312 reviews)
    • www.davita.com

"The New Haven Clinic has to be one of the most unprofessional clinics in the history of Healthcare, some of the nurses are very disrespectful to minorities and openly prejudice. I've witnessed multiple incidents where people in..."

Read All 490 reviews Customer Service

Minute Clinic

1.6 (535 reviews)
    • www.minuteclinic.com

"There is no way of getting in touch with them and used them for when Iwas sick . No FlNA, due to minute clinic diagnosing me and having to miss a week of work. No FMLA paperwork filled out by minute clinic no extended leave pay..."

Read All 807 reviews Customer Service

Csl Plasma

2.1 (596 reviews)
    • www.cslplasma.com

"I referred someone and I have not got my referral fee I called the office here where I live they said to give it some time but I still have not received it and it's been over a month"

Read All 924 reviews Customer Service

Ati Physical Therapy

1.7 (39 reviews)
    • www.atipt.com

"I have been lied to, harassed, and treated like my insurance doesn't pay so that I get better service.
    For 1-hour sessions in each body part, at the Eastern location in Nevada, I was given 15 minutes. And only 30 minutes for the ot..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Everwhite

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.ever-white.co.uk

"We bought boards because the company claimed they would last ten times as long as other boards. Hence the high price. In less than a years cuts and scuffs led to huge chunks of the surface to peel off. Their warranty only covers..."

Read All 105 reviews Customer Service

Bouari Clinic

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.bouariclinic.com

"Once I found out I was doing this wrong and the customer service helped me identify I was able to lose my goal weight"

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

American Medical Response

1.5 (112 reviews)
    • www.amr.net

"I was intemidate into a payment plan while waiting for insurance to complete my claim. Got on said payment plan and now they are threatening me with collections because I owe less then the monthly payment amount and they don't..."

Read All 184 reviews Customer Service