Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Las Vegas, Nevada

Food Manufacturers

Nabisco

2.1 (855 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"I have a box of graham crackers that I bought and there is a white chalky substance on the top of the crackers. It expires in November 2021 so I know its not old. Would you know what this is? I dont feel comfortable eating these...."

Read All 2116 reviews Customer Service

Hostess Brands

1.9 (477 reviews)
    • hostessbrands.com

"The new and improved Ho Hos are the worst! Im sorry but the now even better tasting cakes have a completely different taste which is a combination of bland and gritty, even stale. The delicate taste that made Ho Hos my favorite..."

Read All 913 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ritz Crackers

2.0 (558 reviews)
    • www.ritzcrackers.com

"Me ,my family and friends always kept Ritz crackers in the pantry but now none of us buy them anymore.We ate them by themselves,rolls at a time but whatever change y'all made with the recipe y'all messed up cause now they are..."

Read All 1521 reviews Customer Service

Progresso

2.1 (320 reviews)
    • progresso.com

"DDWhy did you change your cans to be practically impossible to open. When my husband tried to open one today all he could do was open it it in some spots. Can openers do not work on them. You have extra medal on them that will..."

Read All 737 reviews Customer Service

Pepperidge Farm

2.1 (102 reviews)
    • www.pepperidgefarm.com

"Milano cookies; 2021. Much shorter in length, and pinched on either side of the middle making it look a bit like figure 8 toy- train tracks. Thats just to try and trick your eye to not recognize the whole cookie is over half an in..."

Read All 217 reviews Customer Service

Oreo

2.3 (483 reviews)
    • www.oreo.com

"SadI have purchased a pack of Oreo biscuits from saras diary at mansrover rajat path choraha on 01/06/2021. Biscuits was rotten and a lot of fungus was there. It's completely unexpected from such a renowned company like a brand..."

Read All 1127 reviews Customer Service

Totinos

2.6 (38 reviews)
    • www.totinos.com

"You guys need to be back the stuffed bagel bite please!!!! They where so GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

PepsiCo

2.2 (26 reviews)
    • www.pepsico.com

"Sent the CEO sample of my XS Energy Drinks,hoping to do buisness and noone responded back.They could have at least been respectable and at least write back a letter stating not interested.What's so hard about that"

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Nature Valley

2.0 (17 reviews)
    • www.naturevalley.com

"I was eating a bar for lunch and the last bite of my bar, what looks like a plastic wall anchor about a inch
    or so long collided with my teeth as I bit down to chew my Peanut butter Dark Chocolate bar. This had gotten lodged in my..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Kraft Foods

2.1 (193 reviews)
    • www.kraftfoods.com

"Have you ever tried to clean out a squeeze bottle? The slope of the shoulder is far from ideal Easily fixed so we get what we pay for in product!"

Read All 509 reviews Customer Service