Browse Flowers / Florist Companies in Las Vegas, Nevada

Flowers / Florist

Avasflowers

1.3 (2168 reviews)
    • www.avasflowers.net

"One dozen pink roses were ordered. One dozen pale pink/white, half dead, brown edged, crispy edged flowers in a Dollar Store looking vase with a ghetto ribbon tied to it was delivered."

Read All 3985 reviews Customer Service

Wesley Berry Flowers

1.3 (783 reviews)
    • www.wesleyberryflowers.com

"5 sent me to some type of the survey that I'm totally not interested in"

Read All 2594 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ProFlowers

1.6 (387 reviews)
    • www.proflowers.com

"I just received an order from my son and its shocking how bad it looked. Half of the flowers were broken, all were squished and several stems were actually so rotten they came apart in my hands. I was horrified that someone would..."

Read All 1405 reviews Customer Service

From You Flowers

1.5 (767 reviews)
    • www.fromyouflowers.com

"They collect online info and then they do phishing by collecting info through phone. Customer be ware. Do not be a victim to this company."

Read All 1558 reviews Customer Service

Flower Delivery Express

1.3 (669 reviews)
    • www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com

"Dear ...... Please accept my sincere apology for the recent issue you have had with my company. I take your experience very seriously. My family has owned and operated Wesley Berry Flowers since 1946, and this is not the type of..."

Read All 1659 reviews Customer Service

1800Flowers

1.4 (388 reviews)
    • www.1800flowers.com

"Every single time I order from this company. It goes wrong. they can't get there *** together. Please if you want to keep a happy wife. buy flowers any where but from this joke of a company. Please Please save your self the head..."

Read All 803 reviews Customer Service

FTD

1.6 (251 reviews)
    • www.ftd.com

"I am extremely anger at FTD Flowers. I placed an order for flower delivery for my daughters birthday the following day. Shortly after placing my order I received a message stating they could not fulfill my order. The email..."

Read All 697 reviews Customer Service

Justflowers

1.5 (266 reviews)
    • www.justflowers.com

"ORDER #935****
    Order made 5/7/21 for 5/8/21 delivery. Flowers have not been delivered yet (5/10/21 @ 1812 EST).
    PLEASE acknowledge email and advise details of delivery.
    Debra Claypoole
    808-269-****"

Read All 516 reviews Customer Service

The Bouqs

1.7 (52 reviews)
    • bouqs.com

"Worst service ever!!!!!!!!!! I cant get ahold of anyone. I will be cancelling my subscription ASAP. There is no phone number to contact anyone and that is unacceptable. Oh but wait. Cant cancel or complain to anyone. I actually..."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service

Teleflora

1.5 (246 reviews)
    • www.teleflora.com

"Ordered an arrangement for my grandmother. Description says peach roses, pink asiatic lilies, pink carnations, lavender cushion mums and lavender waxflower. Variegated pittosporum and seeded eucalyptus add a touch of green.
    Well th..."