Browse Equipment Companies in Las Vegas, Nevada

Equipment

Wright Metal Works

2.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.wrightmetalworks.com

"I see a lot of people having issues with receiving and getting issues on their machine. I remember when I bought my unit from them. It was only about a month late. I had some issues assembling it. I admit it was little hard to get..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Grizzly Industrial

2.1 (71 reviews)
    • www.grizzly.com

"Will not allow return because the box is different
    very rude customer service
    very light duty machine only recommend for home shop"

Read All 129 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Smart Start

1.5 (122 reviews)
    • www.smartstartinc.com

"3 years ago I was supposed to get this breathalyzer for 4 months on my car every time it comes up to close to 4 months I get violated and violates me almost to the t every time when four months is about up I haven't drank in 10..."

Read All 200 reviews Customer Service

Roadmaster

2.3 (1 review)
    • Equipment

"I bought a Road Master even Brake which has had to be repaired several times I was a very unhappy person and all Camping world could say is nothing they can do about it, so I poste a bad review about the even Brake within 24 hour..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Procomp Electronics

1.7 (34 reviews)
    • procompelectronics.com

"I bought a set of pro comp sbc heads for my 96 Tahoe. They were missing an accessory hole that was shown to be there, so machined the hole. They wouldn't seal at first on intake or on head. I finally got them sealed up and they..."

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

Porter Cable

1.7 (28 reviews)
    • www.portercable.com

"I just purchased a new PXCM201 and cannot enter the warranty info. Your computer shows I have an invalid e-mail and password. The last product I entered was over 10 years ago with different info. How can I register my new..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Kick Start Locations

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.kickstartlocations.com

"I purchased 2 Steam Cards at 2 different locations in Parry Sound,Ontario. And I was tolded they used. I didn't scratch them off until purchasing them and I had bought them as a gift but we were told they were used. And so all..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Johnny Bryant

• Equipment

"they sent me the wrong part. i sent it back as told and it was refused. again i was told to dend it back and it was refused. i had to pay a total of 217.52 out of pocket and basic will not refund my money. simple it was their mist..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Intoxalock

3.0 (706 reviews)
    • www.intoxalock.com

"The device is alcohol specific, which means it will detect alcohol from any source. Any product that contains ingredients ending in OL or YL can cause the device to pick up a reading. There is a small disc inside the handheld that..."

Read All 1085 reviews Customer Service

Hid Headlight Kit

• www.hidheadlightkit.com

"I ordered an HID kit from them with 6000k bulbs, after receiving the unmarked package with no instructions I assembled the kit and installed it into my car. I quickly found that my bulbs were a very deep blue color and did not..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service