Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in Las Vegas, Nevada

Appliances and Electronics

Best Buy

1.8 (1450 reviews)
    • www.bestbuy.com

"I bought a Netgear Modem Router that worked for less than a year. I took it back to the Best Buy where I bought it, in its original packaging with the receipt, and they wouldnt return it for even a store credit. This is..."

Read All 3940 reviews Customer Service

Frys Electronics

1.6 (70 reviews)
    • www.frys.com

"No answer no response nothing but recorded messages
    My warranty expires 7/2/21 and I wanted to get another unit.."

Read All 221 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ge Appliances

1.7 (579 reviews)
    • www.geappliances.com

"The turning part seem like it scathing the body of machine cause noise when it running. Machine is only about 4 months old brought it in January."

Read All 1521 reviews Customer Service

Lg Electronics

1.5 (544 reviews)
    • www.lg.com

"trying to get an actual person on the phone is ridiculous. I called 5 times and got hung up on twice. The representatives can barely speak English and this is for the USA line. Horrible."

Read All 1291 reviews Customer Service

Yoshi Blade

2.9 (20 reviews)
    • www.yoshibladeblog.com

"NO. It has been sticky since the day I bought it. I washed the handle. Didn't help. Washed it again; didn't help. I think I bought it at the San Diego County Fair, but the Fair is not going to be here this year. (Is anybody..."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service

Sony

1.9 (188 reviews)
    • www.sony.com

"Mi celular no funciona correctamente la Entrada donde va conectado el cargador, ya he probado varios cargadores y el problema esta en el telefono celular"

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service

Samsung Electronics

1.7 (290 reviews)
    • www.samsung.com

"My phone was giving issues and I sent it in to be checked out.they sent me the same phone and it has been giving the same problems( no one can hear me on the other end but I can hear them).now it is dialing and I don't see the..."

Read All 931 reviews Customer Service

Hewlett Packard

1.7 (383 reviews)
    • www.hp.com

"I was told by Walmart to call HP to get a refund because the product had been open and they said HP would be able to refund me the money. HP could not refund me the money because it was not purchased through them. Now i had to..."

Read All 835 reviews Customer Service

Casting Call Entertainment

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.castingcallentertainment.com

"My granddaughter did make it if you want to call it that. Its more about having money to pay for basically nothing. A 6 mth contract of acting and modelling. You get like two saturdays and its over.
    Don't fall for the bs because th..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Western Appliance

2.6 (2 reviews)
    • www.westernappliance.com

"All the negative things that are said about Western Appliance on the internet are the ABSOLUTE truth. Ron the *** is a true scammer. What he promises compared to what he delivers is totally unacceptable. Lie after lie. One *** sto..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service