Browse E-commerce Companies in Las Vegas, Nevada

E-commerce

Touch Of Modern

2.0 (492 reviews)
    • www.touchofmodern.com

"Order status. I have been in contact with you. No resolution. Ordered and paid for a $6000plus watch on 5/16. No watch. Where is my watch?? Mark Franks jdoe2202@***.com , 480-518-****. I am very disappointed in your service"

Read All 861 reviews Customer Service

Telebrands

1.9 (399 reviews)
    • www.telebrands.com

"Upon installation one visor was received damaged . The other visor received in good condition. Need replacement visor."

Read All 2334 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Fingerhut

2.1 (277 reviews)
    • www.fingerhut.com

"For over a year had a credit line of 700 since I never used cause I was sick they reduced it to 250 when I called and ask why basically to bad so sad"

Read All 912 reviews Customer Service

Haband

2.0 (399 reviews)
    • www.haband.com

"No customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will never order again!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 996 reviews Customer Service

Smileyhomey Com

1.2 (1038 reviews)
    • smileyhomey.com

"Good day. Back in Jan 2020 I placed an order transaction ID 5FF522378K177882A Perfect dual color eyeshadow X2
    Transaction ID 9648****DY155**** for Lasher magnetic lashes
    Then the pandemic occurred and to date I have paid via PayPals..."

Read All 2441 reviews Customer Service

QVC

2.3 (434 reviews)
    • www.qvc.com

"I ordered a laptop computer on May 18, 2021 waiting on it to be shipped on June 1, 2021 tracked my package to find out that its canceled and sorry for the inconvenience but the warranty will be shipped!!! Please tell me whats goin..."

Read All 975 reviews Customer Service

Daily Sale

1.9 (390 reviews)
    • www.dailysale.com

"When I went to order a series 1 apple watch it put in my old card after I put in the new information for my new card and it already refunded me once what do I do?"

Read All 731 reviews Customer Service

Thane Direct USA

1.7 (297 reviews)
    • www.thane.com

"Why haven't I received a confirmation of my order with my order number? You have charged my card but haven't sent me any receipt"

Read All 600 reviews Customer Service

QuiBids

1.7 (142 reviews)
    • www.quibids.com

"I have not had any problems with Quibids since my first problem (which was favorably resolved).
    Please know, I have NEVER been overcharged for anything."

Read All 541 reviews Customer Service

Premium Gadgets Deals

1.4 (62 reviews)
    • premium-gadgets-deals.myshopify.com

"No dia 20/11/2017, pedi vários kits de bicos de confeitar e nunca recebi, nem o material e nem o dinheiro de volta.
    Gostaria de saber como posso agir, visto que não tenho um telefone da firma, não tem ordem de entrega e também os e..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service