Browse Construction and Repair Companies in Las Vegas, Nevada

Construction and Repair

The Blue Book Network

1.6 (49 reviews)
    • www.thebluebook.com

"I have been member for 3 years not one single lead or customer lead.
    Hey to cancel and they won't let you."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Otis Elevator

1.7 (40 reviews)
    • www.otis.com

"I was directed to a wrong number. My problem is still not solved. The lift is not working since yesterday morning. The customer care is not working."

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Nulook Floor

1.5 (1 review)
    • nulookfloor.wix.com

"I am experiencing a similar issue with my counter tops! Complete lack of customer service and professionalism. Manny and Angel don't communicate and blame their subcontractors for their issues. My countertops edges look scratched..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Nevada Bolt and Hose

• www.nevadabolt.com

"This store is
    Nevada Bolt and Hose
    2625 E Craig Rd.
    No.Las Vegas Nevada
    89030

My wife & I went into Nevada Bolts & Hose on Craig Rd the owner was very rude because we ask him about the price on some nuts, we were going to buy the..."

Las Vegas Drywall and Stucco

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.stuccoyourwalls.com

"A company in Las Vegas called Las Vegas Drywall and Stucco Repair (LVDSR) consist of a freelancer running around fixing drywall or stucco. The owner Jacob could care less about his costumers and or what he promises you. If like..."

Concrete Texturing Of Las Vegas

1.0 (1 review)
    • ctvegas.com

"Guys worked hard but product he not durable. I had $10, 000.00 worth of contemporary hand cut overlay installed on October 2017. One of the big mistakes they made was just putting down a overlay all white with no color in it. The..."

ChadsToolBox

1.9 (6 reviews)
    • chadstoolbox.com

"I placed an order over a week ago and absolutely nothing has happened. The website still doesn't show that I even have an open order but I definitely have my receipt from PayPal. I inquired about my order with the live chat tool w..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Atlantic Marcite

• www.atlanticmarcite.com

"Are these people still in business? Is that them using the name AMofSouth Fl? Run! Forest, Run! I chased them for 3 months to get my refinish job completed. Only when I threatened to advertise his home address to fellow..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service