Browse Construction and Repair Companies in Las Vegas, Nevada

Construction and Repair

EveryContractor

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.everycontractor.com

"Used them when my co. began about a decade ago. They are a scam. Useless. They’re hitting me up on voicemails about some alleged refund, but I’m not dumb. *** your refund. Die in a fire you scamming ***"

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Portland Systems

• www.portlandsystems.net

"Telephone Scam
    I was contacted via telephone initially by Portland System's Mike Schultz approximately August 2009. He said that my company was chosen as one of a few to be selected to be "Preferred Contractors" to sell their s..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

KB Home

2.0 (26 reviews)
    • www.kbhome.com

"Dealing with this company was a nightmare. Starting from the sales department to the escrow is all *** Stay away from them if you can. Buy from another builder. These are all liar sales person Krystal , loan processors Beverly..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Jet Development

• www.jet-development.com

"Company not holding up to there agreement, which was to remodel bedroom and bathroom, paint inside of house. Company misrepresented themselves, had poor workmanship, did'nt supervisor there workers, and did'nt complete..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Del Webb

1.6 (36 reviews)
    • www.delwebb.com

"I'm a very seasoned homeowner, a disabled Veteran of the United States Air Force, and a retired federal employee. This is not my first home purchase. That said, this has, hands down, been the worst experience in my life from the P..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Coast To Coast Carports

1.7 (87 reviews)
    • www.coast-to-coastcarports.com

"Failure to communicate and failure to deliver. Nine months ago I paid for a carport in full. $9,000. I was told that due to covid-19, there would be a delay so I should expect to receive the carport in 2 months. I installed a 24..."

Read All 176 reviews Customer Service

Century Communities

1.5 (98 reviews)
    • www.centurycommunities.com

"I have had nothing but trouble with this company and these people!!!! Between the floors being crap and ripped up to no paint even on the ceiling, or being talked down to because Im a female, you name it! Im not the only one..."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

XL Steel

• Construction and Repair

"Do your homework on these guys! I'm a small contractor in Las Vegas and I'm not the only one who has been screwed by XL Steel! I've talked to many contractors around Las Vegas who have dealt with XL and they all spoke negatively o..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Ultimate Iron Works

1.2 (2 reviews)
    • www.ultimateironworks.com

"Total scam. Richard Wayne Wallace is a great *** artist!!! Consumer stay away. Our job got started and never finished. Company has changed names to avoid truth that they are a huge rip off. Unique Iron Works same as Ultimate..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Toll Brothers

1.4 (54 reviews)
    • www.tollbrothers.com

"Not able to fulfill their commitment to deliver a quality product. The home was not finished when we closed. Appliances which we paid to upgrade were not properly installed. Any up charge toll assessed we paid. Toll has not..."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service