Browse Cash Services Companies in Las Vegas, Nevada

Cash Services

PayPal

1.7 (2,622 reviews)
    • www.paypal.com

"This is the first time ive used paypal. to receive a payment i had to PAY money. which is ridiculous. furthermore they did not enlighten me it had to be in exact USD and that the value would drop in the process of sending it. so..."

Read All 5511 reviews Customer Service

Cash App

1.9 (1,095 reviews)
    • cash.app

"Cash app overdrafts out of nowhere for $49. Not my bank account. Just my cash app. They tried to say it was for a failed add cash attempt and keep blaming my bank. But once again. My bank account did not overdraft. Then when I..."

Read All 2747 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Moneygram

1.9 (752 reviews)
    • global.moneygram.com

"I guess it went as well as it could..they tell you ever so politely that you can't use their on-line service because they can't prove your identity..but yet you can go to your local, in my case CVS, MoneyGram servicer to send your..."

Read All 1642 reviews Customer Service

Venmo

1.9 (228 reviews)
    • venmo.com

"Why is it saying frozen account I can't request the $ owed to me now I had to wait last request now it's frozen I don't go through this with cash app"

Read All 521 reviews Customer Service

Zelle Pay

1.4 (430 reviews)
    • www.zellepay.com

"my uncles instagram was hacked and requested money, the impersonator said they needed money and gave me a # to zelle to. i sent $300 to that #"

Read All 863 reviews Customer Service

Bill Me Later

1.3 (11 reviews)
    • www.billmelater.com

"I tried to use the PayPal pay later option when ordering from a merchant. However the paypal site never generated a order #. When I called the merchant they never received a payment to generate an oder number. However PayPal did..."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Us Cash Advance

1.5 (11 reviews)
    • Cash Services

"we are getting threatening email from a sarah maradles from Morgan and Associates saying your company is going to sue us for money not paid. she said we could pay $200.00 today and set up payment plan. I said we would and have it..."

Read All 412 reviews Customer Service

Earnin

2.0 (112 reviews)
    • www.earnin.com

"I canceled my account I dont owe them any money or anything and they tried taking $110 from me and they took $32 from me."

Read All 277 reviews Customer Service

Western Union

1.6 (299 reviews)
    • www.westernunion.com

"I put the wrong name on the money order and they sent it back telling me to remit and send money again"

Read All 818 reviews Customer Service

TransferWise

2.5 (60 reviews)
    • transferwise.com

"Hello good day, I transferred money from my bank to my wise account. Unfortunately my wise account didnt receive any amount. I transferred the money on September 6, 2021. Can you check it for me? I iust want my money back in my..."

Read All 166 reviews Customer Service