Browse Companies in Las Vegas, Nevada

Roblox

3.1 (4,284 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"i had bought a 25 dollar gift card and it is not giving me my robux i had payed for claiming that the pin code is already taken."

Read All 10165 reviews Customer Service

Pep Boys

1.8 (446 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.pepboys.com

"Bought a free 36 month replacement battery from pep boys. Less than 2 years gone by and they are refusing to replace it"

Read All 1452 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Elite Destinations

2.0 (5 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • elitedestinations.net

"We bought a membership while on a trip to Charleston 4 years ago. The buy-in was $4,000, and annual dues are $199. It has been worth every penny. We got a 3BR, 3BA condo with a boat slip at the Ozarks for $444 for a week. I..."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Bluegreen Resorts

2.0 (294 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"I recently divorced and split my time share from my Wife's timeshare.
    When I got my maintenance fees, they were $500 higher than compared to last years. So I called to find out why and I was told it was because of the cost of livin..."

Read All 985 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,362 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"I applied for a Lowe's Credit Card, they automatically signed me up for something called "Card Security" which is some sort of insurance that charges about $40 a month to help pay for any type of loss of income. I never sign up..."

Read All 6735 reviews Customer Service

Fanatics

2.4 (2,382 reviews)
    • Sport Equipment and Accessories
    • www.fanatics.com

"A $10 expedition charge was added to the total. Whats the charge for? Can you please let me know today?"

Read All 3663 reviews Customer Service

Albertsons

2.3 (132 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.albertsons.com

"Your check out clerk was very rude and racist!!! The store at Brea across Walmart and his name is MARCOS"

Read All 393 reviews Customer Service

USPS

1.6 (1,432 reviews)
    • Post
    • www.usps.com

"where is my parcel? she was sent from the US in June and has not arrived yet. You have a disgusting company, I will never use USPS, you lost your package"

Read All 3369 reviews Customer Service

Magicjack

1.9 (233 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.magicjack.com

"Service stopped working 3 months ago. Attempts to contact technical support were useless as no one answers the hone numbers provided nor does their "live chat" option actually provide a "live" person to chat with just a virtual..."

Read All 2724 reviews Customer Service

Del Taco

2.2 (248 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.deltaco.com

"My complaint and my reviews for Del taco is a 0 * this is the reason why I ordered a chicken burrito the manager took my order filled it up with beans rice few pieces of lettuce cheese I also ordered guacamole doesn't even put no..."

Read All 420 reviews Customer Service