Browse Companies in Las Vegas, Nevada

1.9 (393 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.carmax.com

"https://menu.flathatsystems.com/reviewServices/816/2526****/EfsqpGCu#
    Carmax sold bad vehicle with 2h"

Read All 1251 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,124 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"Im not complaining and not pissed I like UPS more than another company still recommended UPS over another company"

Read All 6101 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2,307 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.planetfitness.com

"I was told I could sign up in the location only to be turned away and told I had to download an app and do it that way I guess customer service is out the door"

Read All 4512 reviews Customer Service

Panda Express

2.2 (921 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pandaexpress.com

"I ordered my two combination plate with one choice being chicken teriyaki. They used to give you about 2 sliced breast now they only give you 7 slices which is about only one chicken breast . Not going back"

Read All 1555 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,777 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"We have had two missing packages in the month of July. They did not even attempt to deliver the packages. Contacting FedEx about it is a joke. A practical joke. Delivery instructions are on my account WITH my phone number."

Read All 6195 reviews Customer Service

Best Buy

1.8 (1,496 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.bestbuy.com

"I purchased a Whirlpool refrigerator online with Best Buy.
    Went smoothly. Easy purchase procedure.
    The best part of my experience was the delivery crew. The called when they were 30 minutes out. Arrived on time. Identified themselve..."

Read All 4011 reviews Customer Service

Avasflowers

1.3 (2,174 reviews)
    • Flowers / Florist
    • www.avasflowers.net

"I paid extra for the delivery for same day and an additional service fee for 100 dollar bunch of flowers to be delivered.
    I found out that actually the flowers were never delivered. They swapped the order and then said well you agr..."

Read All 3991 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,293 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"This isnt a problem. I see there are employees installing the fiber optic cables in the residential area. They have worked in all kinds of wonderful Indiana Weather. Now after getting the cable. Put in the ground they are at the s..."

Read All 6342 reviews Customer Service

Spirit Airlines

1.6 (539 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.spirit.com

"Received an email from Spirit Airlines to change the flight unfortunately the flight if they want to give us is not gonna work for our party so I needed to book the morning flight with one stop in to Orlando please help me get..."

Read All 1287 reviews Customer Service

RushCard

1.6 (2,206 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"I can't get my account number from any of your website I have been never been so dissatisfied with a credit card with a prepaid card I have been with RushCard for like going on 10 years. I've been getting robbed by you. I can't..."

Read All 4659 reviews Customer Service