Browse Companies in Las Vegas, Nevada

Purrfect Auto Service

2.7 (3 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.purrfectauto.com

"Do not trust Purrfect Auto Eastern and St Rose Henderson NV. They do the work requested then we find out things are worse than befire. Example: Oil change was incomplete! Engine Light came on a couple weeks later,I checked oil..."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.9 (3,127 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"I ordered a lyft ride from 1 Main street in South Amboy this morning. Some got in the Prius that was supposed to be my ride. The driver took off with the wrong person in the vehicle. I contacted him by text and he returned my..."

Read All 8576 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Jack in the Box

2.0 (1,557 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.jackinthebox.com

"Food was not made properly and manager had a attitude with me and snatched the bag of food out my hand after asking her if she can make my burger correctly"

Read All 2634 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3,310 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • offerup.com

"Hello. I blocked a follower named Abe. However, he is still able to contact me by sending his offers through conversations. I still dont understand how that is possible. He is bypassing the inbox/messages and his offers are showin..."

Read All 7544 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.2 (7,630 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Facebooks account recovery is terrible. Account hacked and no way to recover because the hacker changed my recovery options from my account."

Read All 27088 reviews Customer Service

Groupon

1.6 (2,961 reviews)
    • Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks
    • www.groupon.com

"Hi I just wanted to return or exchange my order that I purchased it accidentally. Where this way I can purchase something different"

Read All 7252 reviews Customer Service

American Home Shield

1.4 (2,243 reviews)
    • Household Services
    • www.ahswarranty.com

"My ac hasnt worked since June 17 2021 and Im disabled . Fill like Im getting the run around and why cant I speak to the Resolution department?"

Read All 3866 reviews Customer Service

Abbey Dental

1.7 (38 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • abbeydental.com

"I first went to Abbey Dental on August 19,2021. They had a cancellation of oral surgery on August 20, 2021. I had all of my remaining teeth pulled haled for 4 months and had an upper regular denture and a three pin lower denture..."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,530 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"Cant order pizza to my house ?
    I was very surprised to see the beaches Toronto Pizza Hut closed down . I was trying to order for a few days and no store would deliver me pizza because I am to far from the Huts in other areas .
    Why d..."

Read All 6530 reviews Customer Service

Diamond Resorts International

1.6 (182 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.diamondresorts.com

"After being owners at this location for years and watching the service and standards go down year after year, last week reached new lows. The staff (front desk, owners area, bar, kids club) is discriminatory, rude, vulgar and..."

Read All 310 reviews Customer Service