Browse Companies in Las Vegas, Nevada

Nevada, Las Vegas

Cox Communications

1.6 (781 reviews)
    • www.cox.com

"Rep hung up on me while I was talking to her she was very rude and not helpful at all it is very disrespectful"

Read All 1625 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.5 (3123 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"My whole order was horrible wrong items and its unacceptable!!
    Please call 314458**** Porche
    ASAP the worst order yet"

Read All 6517 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Centurylink

1.5 (1777 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"Technician just left I was late call the people my account is not even in the system and my Wi-Fi is not working"

Read All 3506 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (9917 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"I canceled delivery then redid order with promo code. $28.44 was deducted from my account plus the order with promo code."

Read All 20268 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11347 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"Yes im informing Doordash that I will be suing this company,The 1st time an incident occurred was his food got delivered an hlf of his food had been eaten by a woman, now 2nd My son food never came, We actually watched the dasher..."

Read All 21914 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5272 reviews)
    • directv.com

"CenturyLink is the 3rd party billing agent for DirecTV. Once a month for the last 2 years CenturyLink has sent me a bill for both their internet services and DirecTV satellite services. The June 2021 billing cycle included 2 month..."

Read All 13475 reviews Customer Service

Allegiant Air

1.7 (914 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.allegiantair.com

"I need to book a flight for my niece she is 12 and need to have the flight with her dad this is ridiculous"

Read All 1621 reviews Customer Service

WalMart

2.2 (4578 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"My card was stolen and used twice at Walmart in Wilkes-Barre in two amounts 549.79 and another 129.00 I would like to find who it was and a camera please"

Read All 10516 reviews Customer Service

Terrible Herbst

2.0 (78 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.terribleherbst.com

"I have had to wait 4 hours to be paid $1600.00 that I have won. The call to the slot tech was placed around 7PM and it is now 11 PM. This is not the first time this has happened. Is there a reason that you don't have the money on..."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service

Purrfect Auto Service

2.7 (3 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.purrfectauto.com

"Do not trust Purrfect Auto Eastern and St Rose Henderson NV. They do the work requested then we find out things are worse than befire. Example: Oil change was incomplete! Engine Light came on a couple weeks later,I checked oil..."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service