Browse Companies in Las Vegas, Nevada

Nevada, Las Vegas

Postmates

1.5 (4,167 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"Someones using my info to work for Postmates. I got a paycheck sent to my address. I am not employed by them"

Read All 8652 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (14,273 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"I made an order to marcos pizza. When they made the delivery, they didnt send the Pepsi of 2 liters. The driver went back to marcos pizza to solve the problem. When she came back she brought a Pepsi 20 onz. I told her and show..."

Read All 29277 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cox Communications

1.6 (810 reviews)
    • www.cox.com

"TV stopped working properly last week if August. TV goes out every 5 minutes. Sometimes comes back and most times does not. 2 Technicians have been to house. Last one was helping us Bc of Hurricane Ida. Pur problem started way bef..."

Read All 1664 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (4,067 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"The whole time I used lyft i never had this issue. I had ordered a lyft and had a very important ride I needed to get too and 3 minutes before pickup the driver cancels and the prices go up 30 bucks both ways in matter of 20..."

Read All 11270 reviews Customer Service

Centurylink

1.5 (1,846 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"I pay for the standard, because there isn't any others offered, internet service, I pay $49.00 for the service but if I were to deduct $1 each time the service went out, they would be paying me that and probably more. I can't..."

Read All 3618 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,830 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"Uber is pain is a business company you hurst yourself made sk difficult for customers I didnt had my car today so I tried to use Uber but unfortunately my card was expired so I tried to update my new card that is the same number..."

Read All 13303 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,932 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"My food is still not here and likely to be cold. I would like someone to call me back!
    I also do not like this form is mmm of customer service. Id prefer to speak to someone and get a resolve as opposed to writing a review"

Read All 23115 reviews Customer Service

Allegiant Air

1.7 (1,007 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.allegiantair.com

"I was given a voucher from Alegiant Airlines because of a flight delay for $250.00. The text instructed me to click on their link to claim my Voucher. I tried several times and the link does not work. than I call 1-70*-*** coustme..."

Read All 1812 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.2 (4,896 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I hate google play gift card $$$$$$$&&&&&&$$&$&$$$$????&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&$$@&$!?:/-:;;?))$!"

Read All 11105 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,310 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Every time that I had issue with this company,your call center needs LOTS of help. Disconnected because Spectrum offered same package,35 dollars less than ya'll,and also that includes two boxes. Have an awesome day. Thanks"

Read All 13528 reviews Customer Service