Browse Companies in Nevada, United States

Nevada

Ubereats

1.5 (13,242 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"Someone use vodoo so I wouldn't get hired i should have been started working by now. I'm still waiting on a job I've heard nothing from anyone"

Read All 27124 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.5 (3,888 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"Someone called and asked if I wanted to cancel one of the items on my order or the entire order. I made it very clear just the one item and my order was canceled. My whole family was waiting for our order and 90mknites later I che..."

Read All 8058 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cox Communications

1.6 (804 reviews)
    • www.cox.com

"Talk to a live person Give your office address. Hggjhvvjnc mmmnbbv nbbbbvvbbnnn bb. Vbbnnnm bbbbbvvbbn"

Read All 1657 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,771 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"Still found no way to enter my order. Have had problems trying to enter an order before. One time it was my bank account, told to reenter my information Very irritating"

Read All 22770 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,814 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I received one part of the order, but the other five parts weren't included in the box. Pretty weird, right?"

Read All 10959 reviews Customer Service

Centurylink

1.5 (1,834 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"I registered my phone to talk to my husband, now there is video visits so I go to sign up to find out securus put the wrong name on my acct. So I've been trying to fix thr mistake and keep getting rejected a visit, and thy can't..."

Read All 3600 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,298 reviews)
    • directv.com

"DIFFICULTIES RETURNING EQUIPMENT. TRIED EVERY THING SUGGESTED BY YOUR EMPLOYEES--NOTHING HAS WORKED. ON HOLD AT LEAST 1 HOUR EACH TIME--HUNG UP ON AT LEAST 5 TIMES--ASKED TO TALK TO SUPERVISOR AND REFUSED--SENIOR CITIZEN, UNABLE..."

Read All 13511 reviews Customer Service

Allegiant Air

1.7 (998 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.allegiantair.com

"Flt 2154 Savannah to Stewart on Sept 3. Left a valuable cap with Porsche logo on flight. I was in seatv3C. Hat left in overhead."

Read All 1798 reviews Customer Service

Terrible Herbst

2.0 (84 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.terribleherbst.com

"No one helped me on the phone i had to go ti vons to fix it. So u guys weren't helpful. I got transferred to someone and got the voice everytime ."

Read All 147 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,771 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I've been locked out of one of my accounts I created it a few months back with a cell phone # I use to have. The # was 407-968-****, for my Tachi Espinosa FB pg....but I no longer have that # on Weds night I thought I had added..."

Read All 36366 reviews Customer Service