Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in Springfield, Missouri

Transportation and Logistics

UPS

1.4 (2094 reviews)
    • www.ups.com

"The driver came twice in one day and didn't deliver. Got out of his truck, opened the door, looked around and left.
    The manager of the local UPS called and said that he would be coming back this evening, and he did. Again, did the..."

Read All 6054 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2694 reviews)
    • www.fedex.com

"I live in a 150 unit building and fedex has a habit of gaining entry to the building and just leaving the packages in the lobby! I have called fedex and asked if I could pick my items up at one of their partner locations or if my..."

Read All 6095 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

UPS Store

1.6 (235 reviews)
    • www.theupsstore.com

"Supported this business from the beginning until I walked in and felt attacked about my mask.
    I had a mask on that no one has an issue with everywhere else.
    Apparently this business has a power trip and unless our mask isnt a chemic..."

Read All 650 reviews Customer Service

Unishippers

1.5 (40 reviews)
    • www.unishippers.com

"Worst, I repeat, WORST company Ive ever dealt with. I hired through a freight broker and after they lost a pallet of washing machines, 6 total, they refused to refund me my money. So now Im out the price of the pallet, the..."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

Saia

1.4 (122 reviews)
    • www.saia.com

"Tried to track a urgent shipment which should have been picked up two days ago and was not. Finally picked up but tracking number in their system is not valid. Called in for support, hold time around an hour?"

Read All 279 reviews Customer Service

Freightquote

1.4 (51 reviews)
    • www.freightquote.com

"You will see on it almost all of the reviews. Tried to hit our credit card for an addtional $75.00 . We put a hold on our credit card and Freightquote would still try to hit the card usually after midnight every other night. Had..."

Read All 160 reviews Customer Service

Estes Express Lines

1.4 (102 reviews)
    • www.estes-express.com

"I ordered furniture to be delivered June 4. June 4 tracking said June 7-It never came. Called customer service and held for 20+ minutes to be told it was being delivered by train and not truck as originally noted. No one knows..."

Read All 158 reviews Customer Service

Bellmores Transportation

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.bellmorestransportation.com

"I was trying to book a transport for my patient and instead of being patient so I can get more information on my patient’s location the owner became very rude and irate, acting impatient. He continued to yell at me and my patient..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service