Browse Telecommunications Companies in Springfield, Missouri

Telecommunications

Mediacom Communications

1.5 (304 reviews)
    • www.mediacomcable.com

"As of today, I have been 6 days without cable tv in my living room. A technician was supposed to be here between 8 and 12 this morning. It's 11:57 and no one has shown up; currently have been on the phone with customer services fo..."

Read All 793 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5268 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Cancelled dtv 3/19/21. 3/25/21 dtv collected $188 via autopay then discontinued services 4/02/21. You pay in advance!! Now getting billed for equipment. Provided tracking #'s on 3 occasions over last 2 months along with shipping..."

Read All 13469 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dish Network

1.7 (1071 reviews)
    • www.dishnetwork.com

"Too hard to get ahold of them - don't enjoy waiting on phone 15 - 20 mins. waiting to speak to customer service- called several times like that n FINALLY talk to someone after waiting again forever - shame u call to discontinue..."

Read All 2779 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2254 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"I have a question about my cellphone number. I haven't been using my number for along time ago and it doesn't appear a notification about blocked or not so I want to know if my number is blocked or not.
    My cellphone number is 646-2..."

Read All 6272 reviews Customer Service

MetroPCS

2.0 (741 reviews)
    • www.metropcs.com

"I have been with Metro for a couple of years, first on my daughter in law's plan, then on my own plan. Until about 3/4 months ago, I was very happy with their service. About 4 months ago, my internet started crawling, often failin..."

Read All 1441 reviews Customer Service

Magicjack

1.9 (226 reviews)
    • www.magicjack.com

"I have a magic jack plus that I just paid a year of service on it I want to use it to work my house phone but it will not get a dial tone ring or nothing else then I put it on my iPhone to use as my house number but every time I..."

Read All 2712 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.6 (1989 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"I want a paper bill sent to me in the mail!! Nobody at Comcast could tell me when it was sent or when it would arrive and then they tell me my account is overdue and wan ti charge me five dollars to pay by cc .. total bs on..."

Read All 5392 reviews Customer Service

Centurylink

1.5 (1770 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"Every night around 10-11 pm I have to call them to have them re-configure the modem. I live in a city of over 150, 000 population, and every one outside of my center of the city address (two block radius, north, south, east and..."

Read All 3495 reviews Customer Service

Ymax

1.2 (42 reviews)
    • www.ymaxcorp.com

"Get a *** job. Stop ripping people off *** ***"

Read All 552 reviews Customer Service

Straight Talk Wireless

2.7 (924 reviews)
    • www.straighttalk.com

"1) I tried to change numbers. My number was cut but no new number was provided. 2) I tried to chat, since I couldn't call, and I was told the chatters were too busy to chat!"

Read All 2134 reviews Customer Service