Browse Insurance Companies in Springfield, Missouri

Insurance

SquareTrade

1.7 (399 reviews)
    • www.squaretrade.com

"I feel as though if I purchase an item or two and something goes wrong, then my warranty should cover it. Wrong answer both times they turned me down. So, I cancelled all of my warranties."

Read All 609 reviews Customer Service

Progressive Insurance

1.5 (568 reviews)
    • www.progressive.com

"The man talking with a group of people. The commercial has nothing
    to do with insurance and it is just critical of people and tearing them down. There's nothing wrong with a person being like their parents.
    I will never buy your pro..."

Read All 1097 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

GEICO

1.5 (680 reviews)
    • www.geico.com

"Was rear ended on Thursday, taken to hospital, today is Wednesday no rental, car still not looked at. I am going to loose my job if I dont get a car soon to go to work. Their service is horrible . The adds say claims paid in 48..."

Read All 1359 reviews Customer Service

Humana

1.4 (330 reviews)
    • www.humana.com

"Billed me for prescription co-pays from November of last year (67 months ago)at a higher rate than what I paid at the drug store. CVS said the amount comes directly from Humana's system so if it was wrong it was Humana's fault. ...."

Read All 639 reviews Customer Service

Commerce Insurance

1.3 (37 reviews)
    • www.commerceinsurance.com

"Trying to talk with one about insurance for my company. its hot spot need for general fright. I have one truck and two trailers.
    my name is Renee @225205****"

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service

State Farm Insurance

1.5 (497 reviews)
    • www.statefarm.com

"was involved in an accident that was not my fault. chp called and report was filed. its been almost a year and i still have not gotten my car fixed. I would never recommend state farm and have hired an attorney. state farm is a..."

Read All 1220 reviews Customer Service

Shelter Insurance

1.9 (61 reviews)
    • www.shelterinsurance.com

"Difficulty getting to an agent. Everything on the phone system is oriented to auto insurance."

Read All 166 reviews Customer Service

National Health Enrollment Center

1.1 (551 reviews)
    • nationalhealthenrollmentcenter.com

"For nearly an hourKyle Parkshas been calling my phone asking for Katherine. He calls from different numbers and is a complete jerk. I politely told him to stop calling but he continues only to hang up when he realizes its the..."

Read All 1602 reviews Customer Service

Molina Healthcare

2.3 (651 reviews)
    • www.molinahealthcare.com

"They cancelled my coverage without my consent, yet told me I had coverage and I have been paying for the coverage that I apparently don't have. No one seems to want to help. Worst company ever. Takes FOREVER to get ahold of an..."

Read All 988 reviews Customer Service

Fred Loya Insurance

1.8 (158 reviews)
    • www.fredloya.com

"There is no reason why I cannot contact/get in touch with 24 hour Road side assistance after 7!!! Imagine a pregnant mother stuck on the freeway trying to make it home and cannot receive any assistance!!! NO none of the 3 phone..."

Read All 538 reviews Customer Service