Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Springfield, Missouri

Hotels and Resorts

Motel 6

1.8 (1239 reviews)
    • www.motel6.com

"I need to cancel my Reservation done through Expedia. When I call the two motels they tell me that I cannot cancel directly at their establishment. I have tried several times to cancel these reservations one: Santa Barbara at the..."

Read All 1941 reviews Customer Service

Silverleaf Resorts

1.8 (332 reviews)
    • www.silverleafresorts.com

"Besides the extra fees, I have been trying to book a reservation for 2 days, the portal never works correctly unless you are trying to make a payment, I keep trying to use the portal it keeps saying Oops There's some sort of..."

Read All 1084 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bluegreen Resorts

2.0 (291 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"We got the bare minimum in furnishings too. Well be sending pictures. No coffee table no ottoman no end tables in second bedroom. Ive never been so disappointed in the fact our room was not the way its supposed to be in..."

Read All 978 reviews Customer Service

Baymont Inn And Suites

1.7 (318 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"No tv door cards dont work 3 trips to get cards bugs in room hallway is filthy. My husband just passed away and Im trying to get back home."

Read All 473 reviews Customer Service

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts

1.8 (295 reviews)
    • www.wyndham.com

"Had 30,000 points used them for hotel in calif.
    Our plane never got there from fla. Because of weather And even though I call to tell them they are not refundable"

Read All 592 reviews Customer Service

Spinnaker Resorts

2.0 (147 reviews)
    • www.spinnakerresorts.com

"You're recording says hit option to someone will call me back. When they call back apparently they have their phone on mute so now I am starting over have been trying for the last hour"

Read All 355 reviews Customer Service

La Quinta Inn

1.9 (384 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"Ac did not work ask to be moved they moved us to another room then it had mold all over wall and I had to put the bathroom *** back on nasty nasty told me at front desk they was not charging me for my stay and then they run my..."

Read All 642 reviews Customer Service

Kings Creek Resort

• www.kingscreekresort.net

"We recently stayed at Kings creek Resort on Kentucky Lake for a short vacation. When looking at the web site for the resort the place looked very nice. The "cottages" looked clean and neat. Our actual cottage was a very old..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Fiesta Resorts

• Hotels and Resorts

"A personal call to a person in New York state that "has sold many timeshares in little time" with a "guarantee" of selling your timeshare in less than 3 months so you won't have to make even one payment. Th..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Festiva

1.9 (125 reviews)
    • festiva.com

"Before we bought we were assured that there would be no problem booking a vacation at the beach or anywhere because of the number of properties. That is not the case. It is always an issue and always i am told that i didn't try..."

Read All 448 reviews Customer Service