Browse Furniture and Decor Companies in Springfield, Missouri

Furniture and Decor

Hanks Fine Furniture

2.2 (76 reviews)
    • www.hanksfurniture.com

"The company providing warranty coverage said the defective remote on recliner is not covered. Apparently just a way to inflate price of products."

Read All 166 reviews Customer Service

Acceptance Now

1.5 (1348 reviews)
    • www.acceptancenow.com

"After a long conversation with the local Manager of Acceptance Now at Big Sandy Superstore I discovered several facts. One the contract I supposedly sign was emailed to me. Funny don't remember signing any contract. The payments..."

Read All 2304 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sofa Mart

1.9 (54 reviews)
    • www.furniturerow.com

"Sir I order sofa bed and payment also done but there is no notification from sofa mart .I send many massage to sofa mart but there agents are not available in 24 hrs .now I want my money back or sofa bed"

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Furniture

1.8 (1211 reviews)
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"I received my bed room furniture with the headboard piece broken. I was still waiting for another box to arrive before I called in the damaged piece. Box arrived barely in tact, 3 pieces broken, so I phoned on a Monday. The gal..."

Read All 3227 reviews Customer Service

American Freight Furniture

1.7 (479 reviews)
    • www.americanfreight.com

"The machine did not wire from the very beginning. The American Freught do not accept returns. Product was expensive and useless."

Read All 814 reviews Customer Service

Wayfair

2.5 (1626 reviews)
    • www.wayfair.com

"I ordered a mattress from your company. The stated sale date of delivery was Friday, June 4, 2021. I had a neighbor wait for the delivery, while I was out taking care of my brother, who is suffering from Parkinsons disease.
    I retur..."

Read All 2757 reviews Customer Service

Lazboy

2.3 (649 reviews)
    • www.la-z-boy.com

"I placed a special order in November 2020 and STILL have not received order nor received call from manager after I have called 4 times! I keep getting different answers on the status of my delivery. The 3rd call I made in May said..."

Read All 1249 reviews Customer Service

Art Van Furniture

1.8 (581 reviews)
    • www.artvan.com

"I would like a copy of my receipt for Proof of purchase reverie electric adjustable bed requirements to replace my base witch isnt working. My name is Joshua Lyle and my email address is chaos.tatman@***.com, additional..."

Read All 1067 reviews Customer Service

Standard Furniture

1.8 (11 reviews)
    • www.standardfurniture.net

"It had weak structure while building it and when i went to move it, it literally fell apart. We had to buy our own wood and completely rebuild the bed. Seriously do not waste your money."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Slumberland Furniture

1.5 (72 reviews)
    • www.slumberland.com

"I feel like everyone who reads this should know to take there business elsewhere. We had the worst experience ever buying furniture. We found what we wanted ordered the sectional and they delivered are bed and box spring. After..."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service