Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies in Springfield, Missouri

Footwear and Clothing

Modlily

1.4 (1844 reviews)
    • www.modlily.com

"Received wrong style MM210602****417360. Bare shoulder style sent. I ordered three ,3/4 length sleeve top.
    Not the shirtcwith Open shoulder !!!"

Read All 3286 reviews Customer Service

Stitch Fix

3.2 (653 reviews)
    • www.stitchfix.com

"I forgot his name but he was great. And he resolved my issues.he was professional and attentive.I appreciate him help."

Read All 1233 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Skechers

2.1 (795 reviews)
    • www.skechers.com

"Instagram DM the Malaysia one (no reply). Then decided to DM the Singapore one (no reply) as well. Emailed them abt size queries and they didnt answer my question. No link to measurement . And they out resolve as the status on my..."

Read All 1465 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (3147 reviews)
    • www.shein.com

"Somehow all of my orders Ive ever had disappeared from my account and now I cant get a return label for my order # GSHMGS00M000PU5 - please help??"

Read All 7481 reviews Customer Service

Payless Shoesource

2.1 (151 reviews)
    • www.payless.com

"They send me a different size of a pair of shoe, a size 8 and size 9. They give a voucher but when I used it on my next purchase they email me that there was an error upon my purchase online and ask me to pay the whole amount..."

Read All 372 reviews Customer Service

Nastydress

1.7 (278 reviews)
    • www.nastydress.com

"Took the money, never delivered. All attempts to contact result in being ignored, lied to or sent form answers. DO NOT USE. DO NOT TRUST GOOD REVIEWS. Now trying to get money back 6 months later but struggling, will have to use..."

Read All 563 reviews Customer Service

Fashionmia

3.6 (1757 reviews)
    • www.fashionmia.net

"After much time searching for a phone number or email to contact Fashion Nova directly, I finally found it. The problem I had was that my sweatpants arrived with *** I had tried to report this through their website several times,..."

Read All 2815 reviews Customer Service

Zulily

2.1 (620 reviews)
    • www.zulily.com

"Quit changing the number one to multi numbers. I have received multiple items that I only ordered one of. I have had to pay for more items than I ordered. I will not continue to order or have to call customer service to get the..."

Read All 1171 reviews Customer Service

Zolucky

1.4 (459 reviews)
    • zolucky.com

"I have made several attempts to return 3 items from a big order and I have not heard back with a return no. They also offered to reimburse me 15% instead of sending the return but again, they have not responded"

Read All 659 reviews Customer Service

Whatsmode

1.3 (174 reviews)
    • whatsmode.com

"I placed an order for yellow sandal tennis over 2-3 months and never received.They were paid thru whatsmode for $33.98 I was given a receipt number of 4976-42**-**06-5063. Where is the merchandise? ptrcgarrett@***.com is my..."

Read All 310 reviews Customer Service