Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Springfield, Missouri

Food Manufacturers

Oreo

2.3 (483 reviews)
    • www.oreo.com

"SadI have purchased a pack of Oreo biscuits from saras diary at mansrover rajat path choraha on 01/06/2021. Biscuits was rotten and a lot of fungus was there. It's completely unexpected from such a renowned company like a brand..."

Read All 1127 reviews Customer Service

Hostess Brands

1.9 (477 reviews)
    • hostessbrands.com

"Ding *** back in the day were soooooo good! They were individually wrapped in foil, the chocolate frosting was thicker, shiny, dark and smooth, I purchased a box yesterday and was shocked to see what the Ding *** looked like and..."

Read All 912 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Banquet Meals

1.9 (306 reviews)
    • www.banquet.com

"I recently purchased a box of "Southern Crispy" fried chicken (assorted pieces. The one piece of "breast" consisted of a very small slice of breast meat attached to a large chicken NECK, Quality Control definitely dropped the..."

Read All 552 reviews Customer Service

Ritz Crackers

2.0 (557 reviews)
    • www.ritzcrackers.com

"Crackers were blond not golden brown and did not taste as good.
    This is not the first time. This happens more frequently than it should.....actually should not happen at all
    My theory is if you bake them a little less time you can p..."

Read All 1519 reviews Customer Service

Planters

2.1 (181 reviews)
    • www.planters.com

"DIDN'T SEE SEAL BROKEN TILL I GOT HOME. ALMOND WERE HARD AS ROCKS IN $15 CAN OF NIXED NUTS. NO GOOD FOR SNACKING ON."

Read All 378 reviews Customer Service

Pepperidge Farm

2.1 (102 reviews)
    • www.pepperidgefarm.com

"Milano cookies; 2021. Much shorter in length, and pinched on either side of the middle making it look a bit like figure 8 toy- train tracks. Thats just to try and trick your eye to not recognize the whole cookie is over half an in..."

Read All 217 reviews Customer Service

Nabisco

2.1 (854 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"Bought a 14.3oz container of your cookies. Every cookie I split apart do I could eat the creamy center exploded in my hand and got all over everything within 2ft! Why did the cookie crumble? Never has before did you change..."

Read All 2111 reviews Customer Service

Mrs Freshleys

1.8 (60 reviews)
    • www.mrsfreshleys.com

"Just bought donuts they were old hard , tasted nasty booooopppopoooppooppoooooooopoppoopppoppppoooooopo"

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

Kraft Foods

2.1 (192 reviews)
    • www.kraftfoods.com

"There is very little pasta in the prefilled cups of mac n cheese for the amount I paid. I am paying more for the advertising and the cup rather than the food!"

Read All 508 reviews Customer Service

General Mills

2.2 (81 reviews)
    • www.generalmills.com

"I loved this cereal as a kid I was born in the 90s it was a happy part of my childhood I would love my daughter to get to try it and eat that cereal would be like reliving my happy memories of my childhood"

Read All 219 reviews Customer Service