Browse E-commerce Companies in Springfield, Missouri

E-commerce

Telebrands

1.9 (399 reviews)
    • www.telebrands.com

"Upon installation one visor was received damaged . The other visor received in good condition. Need replacement visor."

Read All 2334 reviews Customer Service

Twinkledeals

1.7 (498 reviews)
    • www.twinkledeals.com

"item ordered summer 2019, it's now March 2020 and still no delivery
    I have tried several times to contact this company but they fail to return my inquiries
    Order 1080 proof can be provided"

Read All 1019 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Stoneberry

2.2 (199 reviews)
    • www.stoneberry.com

"My payment would not go through on line I was transferred to 4 different people and no body could help !!! This is crazy !"

Read All 382 reviews Customer Service

Smileyhomey Com

1.2 (1038 reviews)
    • smileyhomey.com

"Good day. Back in Jan 2020 I placed an order transaction ID 5FF522378K177882A Perfect dual color eyeshadow X2
    Transaction ID 9648****DY155**** for Lasher magnetic lashes
    Then the pandemic occurred and to date I have paid via PayPals..."

Read All 2441 reviews Customer Service

Scentsy

2.1 (249 reviews)
    • scentsy.net

"I have spoken to many at Scentsy, and they told me that I received my shipment by Donna Richardson and Crystal Shipley. Really and when was that? Now I never received my shipment, and they cashed my check of over $100.00. I never..."

Read All 499 reviews Customer Service

Mart Of China

1.5 (38 reviews)
    • www.martofchina.com

"I should have done my research before purchasing from this horrible company. Can't get through via live chat, phone, nor by filling out their "ticket." I called the credit card company and basically while I dispute the charge...."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

LTD Commodities

2.1 (85 reviews)
    • www.ltdcommodities.com

"I called about 8 or 10 times today and all I could get were people in foreign countries that do not speak clear English. I do not wish to discuss private matters with people not in America. When I ask to speak to an American I..."

Read All 336 reviews Customer Service

Haband

2.0 (399 reviews)
    • www.haband.com

"I was assured the shipping charge would be taken off because I had included the proper promo code in a timely manner. Twice I received written assurance. And Haband charged me anyway. Moving and the pandemic--those are your..."

Read All 995 reviews Customer Service

Voice Exchange

• www.voice-exchange.co.uk

"Just a quick comment about the voice exchange. I keep getting calls from the number 713-226-****, so I typed it into google and this is where it took me. I was assuming that it was bad news...so I never did answer the call. Thank..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

VMInnovations

2.2 (66 reviews)
    • www.vminnovations.com

"I ordered a planet audio 600mb 2 channel amp didnt come with 12v,ground,remote 3 pin adapter or bass *** control called company no answer..."

Read All 127 reviews Customer Service