Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies in Springfield, Missouri

Cosmetics and Personal Care

Wen

2.1 (365 reviews)
    • www.wen.com

"Gave me the worst acne of my life. I felt and looked like a monster. I liked it as a hair product but not worth it at all"

Read All 1792 reviews Customer Service

Tresor Rare

1.4 (82 reviews)
    • tresor-rare.com

"I felt for their trick $3,103. I bought everything the Israeli suggested me. I was mesmerized. What did I do?"

Read All 142 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Guthy Renker

1.4 (121 reviews)
    • www.guthy-renker.com

"I am being charge for Perricone skin care products that I did not approve of. And now I am being charged fir another order"

Read All 531 reviews Customer Service

BellaLabs

1.3 (187 reviews)
    • www.bellalabs.com

"My name is Denise alonge I got an order that I didn't authorize for 183 dollars that was charge to my acct spoke to ur third party sent back product n they will only refund me 4.95 I can be teach at 508322**** or dalonge67 I look..."

Read All 535 reviews Customer Service

Stages of Beauty

3.2 (8 reviews)
    • www.stagesofbeauty.com

"Hi Tamara, thank you for reaching out!We want to apologize for your customer service experience. We take feedback of this nature very serious and have our Satisfaction Manager emailing you as we speak. Our goal is to make sure we..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Proactiv

1.8 (54 reviews)
    • www.proactiv.com

"Our shipment wasnt due until August I had pushed it back and now I just got charged I need to cancel that.
    I need to cancel everything at the moment"

Read All 280 reviews Customer Service

Perfectly Posh

2.7 (153 reviews)
    • www.perfectlyposh.com

"This is how I pamper myself, I love the feeling the hand creams leave on my hands. But I am a thrifty spender, I don't have a lot of money to spend so I try to get the most for my money. While I know this is a little pricey, I..."

Read All 234 reviews Customer Service

Neuology

1.1 (47 reviews)
    • neuology.org

"This company has changed the name to Beauty in Reach. It is a scam the product does not work and the website I originally ordered from did not show that it was a 14 day trial and that I would be charged $93.09. They also..."

Read All 109 reviews Customer Service

Millennium Tanning

• www.millenniumtanning.com

"Called the customer service line to ask if Millenium Tanning New Solid Black Bronzer Tanning Bed Lotion, 100x, 13.5-Ounce was Gluten Free and they were extremely rude and not willing to help me. She kept directing me to read..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Meaningful Beauty

1.8 (432 reviews)
    • www.meaningfulbeauty.com

"The company will charge you $57 each month and not cancel your automatic subscription. When you do call and cancel, they still charge you."

Read All 1244 reviews Customer Service