Browse Auto Companies in Springfield, Missouri

Auto

Subaru Of America

2.5 (498 reviews)
    • www.subaru.com

"I have a 2017 Subaru Outback that is on transmission number 3 and no one knows why this is happening. I have had my car serviced, and the dealership told me that they don't know what the issue is, and I should contact Subaru..."

Read All 1020 reviews Customer Service

General Motors

1.9 (266 reviews)
    • www.gm.com

"I have a 2020 Equinox. I had a flat tire that can not be repaired. Feldman Cheverlot where I leased the Vechile said the tires have been discontinued by the manufacture. How do I get a tire?"

Read All 927 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Forest River

1.7 (884 reviews)
    • forestriverinc.com

"We were not made aware that this refrigerator does not run on propane, all it does is suck our battery dry. Every time you turn the battery off and on again, you have to manually shutdown the fridge. We have a generator but our..."

Read All 1682 reviews Customer Service

National Motor Museum Mint

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.motormint.com

"I have a Red 1956 Ford F-100 pickup truck and a Green 1948 Ford F-1 pickup which I received as a Christmas gift about 10 years ago. While cleaning their display case today, I noticed that the Green 1948 has been missing the right..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Kia Motors

2.0 (436 reviews)
    • www.kia.com

"Kia's car wash damaged the entire trunk of my daughter's car after her service appointment. They are pretending that they have no idea what happened. The "manager" is so unprofessional it blows my mind! The car is only a year..."

Read All 1171 reviews Customer Service

Ford

2.0 (298 reviews)
    • www.ford.com

"I NEED HELP LOCATING MY VEHICLE IT WAS STOLEN! Please help me Ive also made a police report this morning"

Read All 960 reviews Customer Service

Chevrolet

1.8 (165 reviews)
    • www.chevrolet.com

"We took our SUV to All star Chevy in Baton Rouge, LA to have the paint looked at for defects, we were told it was rock chips all around the car even on the roof. I understand there will be rock chips, but should in just over a..."

Read All 487 reviews Customer Service