Browse Auto Parts and Accessories Companies in Springfield, Missouri

Auto Parts and Accessories

RockAuto

2.5 (2443 reviews)
    • www.rockauto.com

"Part was broke when it finally arrived an no way to call rock auto an speak to someone on the phone im done with them assholesPay a little more an get it close to home"

Read All 5360 reviews Customer Service

PartsGeek

2.1 (921 reviews)
    • www.partsgeek.com

"Ordered part, showed up damaged, call customer service and I was on hold for about 10 minutes. They gave the option to have a call back, entered all info and verified phone number. Never got a call back, still have damaged part..."

Read All 2088 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Oreilly Auto Parts

2.2 (171 reviews)
    • www.oreillyauto.com

"I bought a Dickies brand seat cover at Oreillys Calais, ME. The manager was unable to tell me if the cover would fit my truck seat, but cordially said to bring it back if it didnt. Good manager, good management. He thanked me for..."

Read All 595 reviews Customer Service

Weathertech

2.0 (365 reviews)
    • www.weathertech.com

"Loss or misplaced the larger sized cups that would fit new car cup holder. Original car was 2012 Toyota Scion XB now 2017 Toyota Rav 4 Limited. Need replacement of cup set for my done cup holder."

Read All 564 reviews Customer Service

SimpleTire

2.5 (113 reviews)
    • simpletire.com

"They want to charge me 60.00 for their screw up and also I have to go to jiffy lube and return them. I called the company and the person I spoke to said they would arranged to have them returned but that did not happen"

Read All 165 reviews Customer Service

Seal Skin Covers

1.5 (362 reviews)
    • www.sealskincovers.com

"Purchased a cover for my car December 2020, paid $149.99 for an "All Weather Cover". Last month, cover is beginning to turn white and I realized I can submit a warranty replacement. I reached out to Seal Skin via email, was told..."

Read All 539 reviews Customer Service

Quadratec

2.1 (16 reviews)
    • www.quadratec.com

"I recently ordered front .and rear pocket style fender flares.Upon receiving them i tried putting the stainless washers on the screws but the center holes were to small. When you put the flares up to the jeep to install them you..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

CARiD

1.5 (808 reviews)
    • www.carid.com

"I ordered a hood thru carid using affirm.com is a great way to get your parts on payments but my hood arrived damaged I did open the box and inspected it but the box looked well so I left the hood packed as much as possible two..."

Read All 1191 reviews Customer Service

4 Auto Parts

1.8 (9 reviews)
    • www.4-autoparts.com

"I paid for a used fender in full. Charles said he would ship it out. Did not provide a tracking number as requested. No response to emails regarding shipping status or refund. Weeks later I am out $175 for a part I did not..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service